Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Anyone Really Think Bosh Quit on This Team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Anyone Really Think Bosh Quit on This Team?

Do fans really think he quit on this team because he was only looking out for his own best interests? I mean, from what we saw I could see why people would think that, but apart of me doesn't want to believe that either. I'd like to genuinely think he was struggling with injuries (not referring to the broken face injury, but prior to that), but who knows now. It will likely remain a mystery especially if he doesn bolt town this summer.

Thoughts?

During the game, though, Bosh wandered out to the bench and was introduced, his parents in attendance, and the in-house announcer tried to get a "We Want More/C-B-4" chant going. But it was tepid at best; there was no standing ovation, no sea of the aforementioned cards, no fire. Maybe it was a crowd dulled by this deadening season, but it didn't feel like this town would be heartbroken if he left.

Some sources believe Bosh quit on this team after the all-star break to protect his impending free agency. Others counter that he was talking to friends about catching Boston in the heady days before the season began to die, and that his post-all-star injury was the culprit, sapping his explosiveness and reducing him to a jump shooter.

Of course, some of those same people believe that the injury was a knee, not an ankle as was reported, and that the franchise player is a medical wreck waiting to happen. The truth, like Bosh on the subject of his pending free agency, remains elusive.
    Source - Click here

Nope
    nbaroundtable

Comment

"the injury was a knee, not an ankle as was reported, and that the franchise player is a medical wreck waiting to happen"

Ok, that is scary. I hope its not true because I'd hate to see his career turn into a Jamal Mashburn scenario whether he's in Toronto or not.

If it is true then I could understand where he's coming from if he took his foot off the pedal. I mean before he gets his big pay day he needs to pass an intensive medical physical. Save the bum knee for after the contract is signed...

Comment

He does rock the knee-braces, kinda early in a career to wear them daily.

Comment

He's maintained that it's a "comfort" thing and not needed.

Comment

The way he kinda eased in and didnt really acknowledge the crowd and after the game he just got up and left just kinda made it seem like he's done here.

Comment

Working...
            X