"The Lou Williams Situation"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tDotted wrote: View Post
    Triano led Raptors teams all passed the ball well. Not much talent there.
    It more has to do with the skill set of the players.
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Triano led Raptors teams all passed the ball well. Not much talent there.
      Incidentally, they lost a lot too. LOL

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        Incidentally, they lost a lot too. LOL

The "only" thing missing was defense

Comment

defensive rating of 112.9. worst in our history.
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Yeah, classic bad team play: "we'd be good if only we didn't such at half the sport".

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
              I'm just waiting for a report that Sacramento has signed tenforthewin to become Head of Basketball Operations.
              They would be unbeatable

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                It's like they don't even watch basketball.
                We're talking about the kings here right..Vlade Divac is the president,enough said

DeMarcus Cousins would b nice in raptors uniform. I'm just worried about his head staying straight,great talent,but off court a mess.
                "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• So who is interested in Lou?

Raptors I would assume.

I've heard Miami and Sacramento.

Anyone else?

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                    So who is interested in Lou?

Raptors I would assume.

I've heard Miami and Sacramento.

Anyone else?
                    Haven't read anything to hint at this, but I think he'd be a good fit in Houston. Could back-up both Beverley and Jones and play beside either as well. Also provides them with scoring off the bench.

As for sources interest, only two I've read are Sacramento and Miami. And yes, Toronto likely falls somewhere in the category of having interest.
                    http://twitter.com/m_shantz

Comment

• There is always Cleveland's Haywood contract. If JR Smith leaves the Cavs, then Lou would be a really good fit there. Raptors could get back a draft asset back.

Comment

• I think he gets resign now with LA/Matthews out the way. Pretty happy with Masai's off season so far. Just need to get a starting caliber PF(Taj Gibson).
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                          There is always Cleveland's Haywood contract. If JR Smith leaves the Cavs, then Lou would be a really good fit there. Raptors could get back a draft asset back.
                          I wonder about their tax situation. Teams above tax apron can't get players in sign and trades, and I think the Cavs might end up there. They'll be spending like 70 mil on just 4 players (LBJ, Love, TT and Shumpert).

Comment

• BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
                            I wonder about their tax situation. Teams above tax apron can't get players in sign and trades, and I think the Cavs might end up there. They'll be spending like 70 mil on just 4 players (LBJ, Love, TT and Shumpert).
                            Can they do the S&T before they resign TT and Shumpert (who's cap holds should be low)?

Comment

Can they do the S&T before they resign TT and Shumpert (who's cap holds should be low)?
                              No, they wouldn't be able to sign those guys then. If you take a player in a sign and trade, then you can't sign anyone else who would put you over tax apron. Tax apron should be something like 87 mil this year.

Comment

They can in theory, the team receiving a player in a sign-and-trade is hard capped at $4m above the apron. With their extensions they are going to blow past this I believe.

Basically this means that Haywood can't be used to acquire a player in a sign-and-trade, and can only be used to bring in a player(s) already under contract.
                                http://twitter.com/m_shantz

Comment

Working...
                                X