X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We will have a great defensive team this year

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
      Casey is crossing his legs awkwardly thinking about a small ball lineup of Russell, Lou, Clarkson, Young, and Kobe.
      Randle is super quick and a good fit for small ball.

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
        Randle is super quick and a good fit for small ball.
        Lakers apparantly trying to move Swaggy P and Raptors have a lot of end of quarter plays that will go unused next season

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
          Lakers apparantly trying to move Swaggy P and Raptors have a lot of end of quarter plays that will go unused next season
          "A lot"

Comment

• I'm happy we are not bringing him back. This draft/off season is all about a Raptors culture change. We will only bring in players that are a + defensively. While lou brings instant offense he doesn't fit the mold of defense first. If the other team can't score on us they can't beat us. We are a good defensive PF away from top 5 defense in the east.

Comment

• People are hating on the guy? Serious? That's not classy.

Glad he's not coming back, but he was nothing but a pro for this team.
              Last edited by Joey; Sun Jul 5, 2015, 09:06 PM.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                People are hating on the guy? Serious? That's not classy.

Glad he's not coming back, but he was nothing but a pro for this team.
                Like the guy, not the player. If he wants to stay and live in Toronto, that's great. Glad he's playing in the US tho.

Comment

• 3 years 18-21 is what i said was fair for Lou and I am surprised we didn't even offer that. Hating on him is stupid. Club didn't offer him a contract. He was a good player for us. Happy for Lou.

I feel Masai was probably going to see what else was there and use Lou as a fall back plan. Good for him for getting a fair deal. This indicates Masai has first guard off the bench aspirations.

Hindsight, of course, we should have traded him at the deadline now.

Comment

• Sweet Lou is gone eh...nice.

No sure why anyone would hate Lou Williams however, dude was a baller....he just didnt' mesh. You can't have 3 guards who wanna jack it up, they feed off each others lunacy.... like putting dogs in a room with a squeaky toy, its insanity.

I wish the guy well, he's a flat out baller, and was always cool in Toronto.

Comment

• Well said Duchess

Comment

• was it not?

Comment

• Comment

• Was this posted or does nobody give a flying fig tree after CoJo signed?

Comment

• Interesting how candid he was about it. I feel bad for him now since he thought that he'd get an offer. Plus now he's gotta play for the Lakers, can't think of much worse.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                                Was this posted or does nobody give a flying fig tree after CoJo signed?

Listen, COJO is where the future of our franchise is at now. He is going to get paid MORE than Lou at this point. Lou did all the right things, but if Lou was GM he would make the same moves.
                                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Working...
                                X