Clippers new uniforms/logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clippers new uniforms/logo

This is probably the worst jerseys i've seen. What were they thinking?

Mamba Mentality

They look like those Unis you could create in NBA Live 2005 for your Custom Team ...

Not to mention the Actual logo from NBA Live 2006 ...
    Last edited by Joey; Thu Jun 18, 2015, 01:09 PM.

Comment

How can a multi billion dollar team actually have these jerseys? My highschool jersey looked better than this
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
        How can a multi billion dollar team actually have these jerseys? My highschool jersey looked better than this
        It has to be that Ballmer let his 21 year old favourite nephew design them, or something like that
        "Stop eating your sushi."
        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

There's speculation they rushed to get them done, with pressure from the NBA, in order to 'erase' the Sterling era of Clippers ... I think players would rather play for Sterling than in these Jerseys ...

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
            There's speculation they rushed to get them done, with pressure from the NBA, in order to 'erase' the Sterling era of Clippers ... I think players would rather play for Sterling than in these Jerseys ...
            Whoaaaaaaaaaaa!!! haaha

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
              They look like those Unis you could create in NBA Live 2005 for your Custom Team ...

Not to mention the Actual logo from NBA Live 2006 ...
              Watch this. http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/443...-clippers-logo

Hahhahahaha

Comment

Oh right! It's Steve Ballmet from Microsoft! That's why they used Microsoft Paint and Clip-art from Office 98 to make the logo!

Comment

In all honesty, it's not the logo I'm mad about.

I already posted this awful abomination up, but the uniforms killed me inside. I mean, the new wordmark is awful, and the logo on the front? Why? It looks awful. Plus, you kept the unis the same besides that change, when more people would rather unsleeve the alt jersey you've been wearing and see you make a white version to match. That's all that needed to be done.

Easily the worst uniform change so far. We have us, Hawks & the Sixers left.
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                    Hah Ohhh Blake Griffin designed it? Makes sense actually.

Comment

One that didn't make the final cut:

Comment

Anyone se the Sixers new stuff?

Looking really nice:

Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post

Looking really nice:

Very nice jerseys

Also why in the world is Grant wearing #39? I don't think I've seen anyone else wear it
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                            Very nice jerseys

Also why in the world is Grant wearing #39? I don't think I've seen anyone else wear it
                            Hmm.... I just found out why:

Grant expected to be selected in the first round of the NBA draft when he decided to leave Syracuse after his sophomore season. Grant, a 6-foot-8 forward, had averaged 12.1 points and 6.8 rebounds for the Orange this past season. He was viewed as a prospect with a lot of athleticism and potential, but his offensive skills were raw.

On draft night, Grant slid into the second round of the draft. Philadelphia finally took him with the 39th overall pick. Hence, the number 39.

I like the idea.... it's a motivator in a way as well.

I mean, you don't see #73, my number when I play basketball at ALL (Dennis Rodman wore 73 during his stint with the Lakers though).
                            Axel wrote:
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            KeonClark wrote:

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post

Looking really nice:

Great jersey but...................Phila??
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                              X