Sac Kings. What a mess!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sac Kings. What a mess!!

I hope the Cousins to LA rumour is true. LA gets Cousins + #6. Sac gets Vucevic + draft picks. Magic gets #2. Something like that.

Mamba Mentality

Fuck the Lakers. I hope they rot for at least a few more years.

Comment

Comment

Why would the Magic trade Vucevic for #2? So they can get a less polished centre?
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
          Why would the Magic trade Vucevic for #2? So they can get a less polished centre?
          Down the road, Towns or Okafor both project to at least have a higher ceiling that Vucevic. Star Potential. Vucevic, while a double-double machine, is still lacking in quite a few areas, namely defense and explosiveness.

Masai better at least be calling Sacremento to see what they want for Boogie.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
            Down the road, Towns or Okafor both project to at least have a higher ceiling that Vucevic. Star Potential. Vucevic, while a double-double machine, is still lacking in quite a few areas, namely defense and explosiveness.

But Okafor also lacks in those areas. And as good as he is in the post, doesn't have the shooting range/touch of Vuc. Okafor's sure to be a good player, but is not in any way guaranteed or even necessarily likely to be better than Vuc. Again, similar weaknesses, but without the range.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
              But Okafor also lacks in those areas. And as good as he is in the post, doesn't have the shooting range/touch of Vuc. Okafor's sure to be a good player, but is not in any way guaranteed or even necessarily likely to be better than Vuc. Again, similar weaknesses, but without the range.
              All very true. Not sure I would do that trade, if I were the Magic, but I guess I can at least see where they might be coming from?

Comment

Absolutely incredible.
                "Stop eating your sushi."
                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Paul Westphal finds something to be amusing....

Comment

JimiCliff wrote: View Post

Absolutely incredible.
                    It's hard to believe this is a multi million dollar organization and not a bunch of high school children
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

He'll definitely call them. Masai will reunite JV will all of his best friends (Psycho T, Stiemsma, Cousins)
                      OG is our king

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
                        He'll definitely call them. Masai will reunite JV will all of his best friends (Psycho T, Stiemsma, Cousins)
                        You know what they say, keep your friends close, and keep your enemies fighting other people.

Comment

You know what they say, keep your friends close, and keep your enemies fighting other people.
                          What doesn't kill you,
                          Kills other people
                          OG is our king

Comment

The report that Cousins requested a trade is new to me, but I'd love to see the Kings fire Karl. What an ass clown.

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
                              What doesn't kill you,
                              Kills other people
                              I feel kinda bad that I laughed at that.
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                              X