• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post
    And Jaylen Brown is ..... ?
    More NBA ready than Bruno.
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• You don't not draft a guy like Jaylen Brown because we have Bruno.. what am I reading here? You don't make anyyyy basketball personnel decision based on Bruno. Not that I am saying Bruno is not going to amount to anything.

Comment

• I'm not sure I understand the love for Sabonis on this board. He's good in the low post, but is he any good on defense? Seems very stiff-like to me. And from what I can tell he doesn't have much range. And do we really need two guys to be good in the low post? That's JV's bread and butter right now.

Is it because his pops is Arvydas? Because that doesn't really mean anything. Luke Walton was also in the NBA at one point.

Comment

• I don't understand why in most mock drafts they have Poetl going to the Raps at 9. It doesn't make any sense It's not like he's some can't miss prospect.

Our starting C is 24 years old who they just locked up to a long term deal last year.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Looking Ahead: 2016 NBA Draft

I hope we do the deal Dan talked about but we draft Murray and Luwawu and then sign Terrence Jones with the extra cap space. Demarre is gonna be old in a couple years and Luwawu will be our small forward of the future. Same thing with Lowry and Murray.

Comment

I worry more about clutch DNA, which Murray has.
              True,he's got a young Lowry in him.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                Everybody's falling over themselves to try and get Murray on these boards...just worry about the BPA, not mr canada.
                He's in the conversation for #3. That makes him BPA bc we aren't getting top 2. Canadian aspect is icing on the cake. Also, murray excels in bright light/hype situations. When you got 5k fans in Jurassic park for a playoff game; I want murray on my team.esp. since he's local. Mentally he's everything Ross is not. If he had ross' athleticism he'd definitely be rated higher than Ingram and challenge Simmons for #1. Murray was mvp of Nike summit over simmons and Ingram. He's BP, the A is the question.

Comment

• side note: Brice Johnson...who DX has us picking #27 was one of only 5 NCAA players along with Brandon Ingram, Khris Dunn, Denzel Valentine & Malcolm Brodgan selected by Jerry Colangelo to the USA select if that means anything to his value...

http://www.usab.com/news-events/news...lect-team.aspx

Comment

• Sabonis Workout
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

I worry more about clutch DNA, which Murray has.
                        You mean the "it" factor. Must admit small sample but that international Team Canada performance was an eye opener. He may need to be harnessed initially but I think he has the Pierce gene. Not afraid.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Sabonis Workout
                          I'd say that's a pretty good 3-point shooting performance by a guy who supposedly doesn't have that kind of range

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            I don't understand why in most mock drafts they have Poetl going to the Raps at 9. It doesn't make any sense It's not like he's some can't miss prospect.

Our starting C is 24 years old who they just locked up to a long term deal last year.
                            You do realize that there is a lot of mis-information and intrigue disseminated all pre drafts. Dont listen to the chaff. Masai and his boys are doing their jobs.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              Everybody's falling over themselves to try and get Murray on these boards...just worry about the BPA, not mr canada.
                              The reason people keep talking about Murray is because he is the best player available that we can reasonably get. We can't trade for a draft pick high enough to get Ben Simmons or Brandon Ingram, and likely can't get high enough to snag Dragan Bender either; even Marquese Chriss may be unavailable to us assuming we try to trade up.

After those four bigs come the guards - Kris Dunn, Buddy Hield, Jaylen Brown and Murray. Murray is the best of those four and fits our team best. If you're going to trade up in this draft, he's who we should go after.

Comment

• Too bad Skals predraft video was edited. He looked amazing though!
                                Last edited by saints91; Tue Jun 7, 2016, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X