• Woj's Twitter take over by Dikembe.

Mutombomb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• UMMM

Comment

• Masai Uhearme wrote: View Post
        UMMM

If this was a real tweet, it's since been deleted.

Comment

• I only have one dream (if the Raptors can't jump into the top 3 because I really like Bender ... half of that like is solely based on his name); that the Lakers fall to the 4th pick. I got sick of that Kobe stuff real quick and I already know how it'd go if they somehow landed the #1 pick.

Normally; I'd be against him landing in the other two most likely to pick at one (Boston and Philly) but the top 3 is really solid this draft so we're going to have to deal with them anyways.

Did the simulated draft multiple times and it seems like the two most likely to go to us are two of my preferred picks: Chriss and Skal (in that order).
          Last edited by Just Is; Tue May 17, 2016, 05:10 PM.
          "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
          "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• My guess is that his account was hacked. Happens often to celebs.

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
              Got Brandon Ingram on the ESPN Mock Draft deal http://espn.go.com/nba/lottery2016/mockdraft

Only took 10 tries
              Pretty sure I ran it about 100 times haha ... highest we got was 8th, 95% of the time we got 9th, couple times we got 10th .. at 8th and 9th we generally took Chriss .. at 10th we took Skal.

Watched so many teams jump up from behind us to win it, but never us ...

Comment

• Have a feeling Dikembe saw the odds order and thought it was the draft order.

Comment

Got Brandon Ingram on the ESPN Mock Draft deal http://espn.go.com/nba/lottery2016/mockdraft

Only took 10 tries
                  Second try got us Bender at 3.

Comment

Only took 10 tries
                    I got Denver picking 2nd and Raptors picking 3rd, so that is the best case scenario, may the gods bless the Raptors!!

Comment

• 50 more tries and we didn't land in the top 3 once aha

Comment

• Masai Uhearme wrote: View Post
                        UMMM

Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                          50 more tries and we didn't land in the top 3 once aha
                          Dont worry, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post

let the conspiracy theory begin!!!

Comment

• If we land No9th pick, we should move up and get one of the Buddy Hield or Jamal Murry. We can still get our PF at 27th pick in Thon Maker, Ben Bentil, or Brice Johnson.

Our Lineups Next Year would Be
                              Lowry/Joseph/Wright --> PG are secure with Lowry and Joseph and a second year Delon Wright is just amazing
                              DeRozan/Hield or Murry --> SG are secure if we resign DeRozan with Murry or Hield come off the bench in their rookie year
                              Carroll/Powell/Bruno --> Ross is gone and we can still roll with Carroll and Powell and a third year Bruno
                              2Pat/Draft pick/Third String PF --> We draft a PF and have him be our backup and sign a veteran cheap PF as a third PF
                              Val/Biyombo/Nogueira --> If we have the money, we resign Biyombo, if not, have him walk and sign a rebounding C

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                                Pretty sure I ran it about 100 times haha ... highest we got was 8th, 95% of the time we got 9th, couple times we got 10th .. at 8th and 9th we generally took Chriss .. at 10th we took Skal.

Watched so many teams jump up from behind us to win it, but never us ...
                                Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                                Second try got us Bender at 3.
                                Went another 30 tries ... still can't get higher than 8th. Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X