Poeltl & Pascal - The 2016 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JWash wrote: View Post
    Umm you do realize that with your "extra 10 wins" statement you're actually agreeing with me right?

The Knicks like you said went 10-30 with Melo. Which is 21-61 over the course of an 82 games season. Sure, I agree those guys get them 10 extra wins, hell maybe even 15. That's 31-36 wins which puts you bottom 6 in the east lol.

Horrible math man.
    Plus a healthy Melo. You really think Melo at full health doesn't add wins either?
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
      Plus a healthy Melo. You really think Melo at full health doesn't add wins either?
      That's why I went for the maybe 15? So 35 wins.

Comment

How's Melo's knee? That could be a factor.

Comment

Great thread. Completely the cherry on the sundae. What ever the ups and downs of this season, it will be fun to watch this race. Sure, it's some solace to get a good draft pick when you've had a bad season but that comes tainted with the bad season you needed to have. When have we ever been in a position to be getting a good draft pick even if we play well? Enjoy this all year.

Comment

That's why I went for the maybe 15? So 35 wins.
            don't forget they are also trying to install a triangle offense, so arithmetic doesn't apply here, you need to use trigonometry.

Comment

I have a feeling I'm going to enjoy the Knicks offseason...

@MattMooreCBS: Report: Knicks look to bring back Jason Smith, Alexy Shved

http://t.co/EpKuJiicOd http://t.co/ZLAuUUK2YX

This Knicks/Nuggets 2016 pick is going to be a very enjoyable subplot this year.
              http://twitter.com/m_shantz

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                Great thread. Completely the cherry on the sundae. What ever the ups and downs of this season, it will be fun to watch this race. Sure, it's some solace to get a good draft pick when you've had a bad season but that comes tainted with the bad season you needed to have. When have we ever been in a position to be getting a good draft pick even if we play well? Enjoy this all year.
                Seriously, this is gonna be awesome to watch this year... idk why people are trying to sour on it.

Every Knicks game is going to be that much better to watch this year. We need to thrash them all 4 times.

How fitting would it be if they bring back Bargs and he chucks them all the way to last in the East and we get the #1 pick? Dude would've finally paid us back for the crap he gave us for 6 years.

Comment

Basically if the Knicks have a great FA offseason they still suck. Which mean that in reality the big oiffseason will be Jason Smith and Shved with Armundson if they're lucky.

Comment

Seriously, this is gonna be awesome to watch this year... idk why people are trying to sour on it.

Every Knicks game is going to be that much better to watch this year. We need to thrash them all 4 times.

How fitting would it be if they bring back Bargs and he chucks them all the way to last in the East and we get the #1 pick? Dude would've finally paid us back for the crap he gave us for 6 years.
                    Highest possible pick we get is 2. Toronto gets the lesser pick between Denver and NY. So if they both are pickin top 2, Denver gets the first pick and Toronto picks second.

Unless the Knicks have a heck of an offseason (something else to cheer against!) I think we are moving toward a top 10 pick and can hope for lottery luck.

I think a big man rotation of Porzingis, Bargnani (I think thy bring him back. They indicated that desire during last season, but it could have changed), Jason Smith, and Greg Monroe or David West. Not a rotation that inspires me.

If their point guard play is Galloway, Jerian Grant, and Schved...I feel very comport able for Toronto's prospects. Especially with Melo coming off of injuries and with troublesome knees.

Denver is also likely to move Lawson and rely heavily on Mudiay to lead their team. Gallinari and Faried are also both rumoured to be available, and they play in the West.

Both in bottom ten feels like strong possibility to me, and both in bottom five isn't out of realm of posaibilities.
                    http://twitter.com/m_shantz

Comment

Shantz wrote: View Post
                      Highest possible pick we get is 2. Toronto gets the lesser pick between Denver and NY. So if they both are pickin top 2, Denver gets the first pick and Toronto picks second.

Unless the Knicks have a heck of an offseason (something else to cheer against!) I think we are moving toward a top 10 pick and can hope for lottery luck.

I think a big man rotation of Porzingis, Bargnani (I think thy bring him back. They indicated that desire during last season, but it could have changed), Jason Smith, and Greg Monroe or David West. Not a rotation that inspires me.

If their point guard play is Galloway, Jerian Grant, and Schved...I feel very comport able for Toronto's prospects. Especially with Melo coming off of injuries and with troublesome knees.

Denver is also likely to move Lawson and rely heavily on Mudiay to lead their team. Gallinari and Faried are also both rumoured to be available, and they play in the West.

Both in bottom ten feels like strong possibility to me, and both in bottom five isn't out of realm of posaibilities.
                      Good point, my bad.

Comment

I'm cheering for a horrible NYK offseason, followed by another complete shitstorm regular season, and a complete Denver rebuild, followed by a Top 5 pick for us.
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Even after 2016, I hope the Knicks suck. Don't care about Denver tbh

Comment

Apparently trying to have realistic expectations instead of discussing what to do with our top 5 pick is "souring" on the thread.

Sorry guys.
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                              Let's see the tape or it didn't happen!
                              It's a grainy film on some guys old Motorola razr. In other words it's looooonnnggg gone.

But trust me, I've touched his body on many different occasions
                              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

I feel like if ny wants to commit to porzingas they will be absolute trash because he will make a lot of mistakes but needs the opportunity to develop (like wiggins in Minnesota or giannis his rookie year) and if they want to get some more talent (monroe harris frankly i dont see anyone else with talent going to ny other than those two) they will be normal trash. I cant see more than 3 eastern teams being worse next year.

Comment

Working...
                                X