Poeltl & Pascal - The 2016 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modeliukas wrote: View Post
    What about Raptors getting the 19 year old Domantas Sabonis, check him out he is balling right now in NCAA, projected as a top 10 pick in the 2016 nba draft.
    would give us a skilled big man.
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
      would give us a skilled big man.
      When did Jonas die?

Seriously the shots at Jonas on this board lately are annoying.

Comment

What about Raptors getting the 19 year old Domantas Sabonis, check him out he is balling right now in NCAA, projected as a top 10 pick in the 2016 nba draft.
        ESPN and DraftExpress both have Sabonis #27. Who has him top 10?
        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
          ESPN and DraftExpress both have Sabonis #27. Who has him top 10?
          nba draft.net has him top 10

NBADraft.net is more close to real life. Draft Express is a fu**in hype machine, just terrible in terms of real basketball scouting. It has a more nice interface and youtube channel but it's just a bad place to look for info.

Comment

• Don't want Sabonis, he cannot play defense
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

NBADraft.net is more close to real life. Draft Express is a fu**in hype machine, just terrible in terms of real basketball scouting. It has a more nice interface and youtube channel but it's just a bad place to look for info.
              Nylon calculus says bs!

http://nyloncalculus.com/2015/06/26/...15-nba-drafts/
              If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
                  When did Jonas die?

Jonas has been disrespected a lot in this club especially by a lot of Casey's decisions on him last season not letting Jonas fully unleash himself. But apart from that some people can be really inpatient but unrealistic to, some people need to understand Jonas was never meant to be a huge superstar like Dwight in his prime , Jonas is definitely above average and will only grow as a player being only 23 his best days are ahead of him but right now people expect to much from him, cause you gotta remember a lot of centers not all but a lot develop later in the game. A few years down the road I could see him averaging 16/10 with similar percentages and blocks. Maybe with Toronto, maybe not. They don't seem to use him very well so far with a guard heavy offense, and I believe that with another team with more faith in him, he could have evolved even further by now.

Comment

• Wild-ling#1 wrote: View Post
                    Thanks.
                    Except he's wrong. nba draft.net is good, but Ford and DraftExpress are better.

Comment

WHAT!
                      Draft Express has been point on about the draft for the most part. Also, they just got bought out by Yahoo and Woj to cover the draft contents of NBA; if that gives you any indication of their validity.

Well, if you think Woj is BS then disregard that. But then again if you think Woj is BS you probably doubt your existence too.

Comment

• I think trading DEN/NYK pick 4 Bobby Portis is a good way to use it. If it's not top 5 pick.
                        No new friends (c)

Comment

When did Jonas die?

I don't think that was thead's intent (based more on years of thead than what he wrote).

Adding skilled big men is always a good thing though.
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                            Who do you like in this draft?
                            I haven't watched as much college ball yet as I would have liked, so can only really say for certain is Denzel Valentine. Great 6th man ready skills. Polished player from the Tom Izzo factory of smart players.
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

When did Jonas die?

was not a shot at Jonas. perhaps I should have said "another" skilled big man.

*I'm actually a big fan of Jonas for the record
                              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• My bad thead I've just seen a lot of those lately so thought it was another one sorry

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X