No announcement yet.

Poeltl & Pascal - The 2016 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unless they're landing a star PF in a trade involving the #9 pick or moving up in the draft, I think they should hang tough and use the pick. Lots of bigs in that range. This is the year of the PF and it's the #1 need.

Comment

I think the Raps will use some of their assets plus Ross (as a salary match) to upgrade their roster. I don't think they should use the 9th pick. I would gladly move Bebe, wright and 27 if it improves the team. I don't think Wright's career will benefit from being buried on the bench and it would benefit the team to move him. If he was18 or 19 my opinion would be different.

Comment

• If find it really weird that I'm not enthralled with any player at our draft spot. Even at 20 that last two years there was players I really wanted. (Ennis and Portis)

Comment

• I really hope one of Dunn, Murray or Brown drop

Comment

• Maybe it's better that I don't I don't favourite because Masai is a wild card.

Comment

• My hope is that the Raps use their two picks plus a combination of Ross, the Brazilians and Delon to move up twice in the draft (up from 9 and up from 27) and grab Murray and Sabonis.

Comment

• I would be cool with that, but I would prefer to keep Bruno.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                  I would be cool with that, but I would prefer to keep Bruno.
                  Is he 2 years away now? Or still 2 years from 2 years away? Just curious ....

Comment

• danno wrote: View Post
                    Is he 2 years away now? Or still 2 years from 2 years away? Just curious ....
                    I think he's right on time for all of us to apologize to Fran Fraschilla for making fun of him at the draft.

Comment

• I think he's 2 years away, but not 2 years away from being a superstar. I think by the time we lose Carroll, he'll be ready to play big minutes. He'll be good, I think they're doing a great job developing him.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                        This post is ignorant as fuck.
                        I'm sorry. Name another 7foot Italian who's in the Hall of Fame?

Comment

• 92TillInfinity wrote: View Post
                          You said 7 foot white European. And in their short history off the top of my head there's been many good. Vlade divac, sabonis, nowitzki, Marc and Pau gasol...
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                            I can't imagine anyone taking that Rose contract. It's awful.
                            Brooklyn.

They're screwed anyways and probably have the cap space to absorb it. They literally can't go any lower.
                            "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                            "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• 92TillInfinity wrote: View Post
                              Weird post. The fact that no 7'0 Italian players have never been put in the HoF is somehow reason to not draft Bender, even though Bender is not Italian? There are a lot of 7'0 Europeans who have had great NBA careers and some that will no doubt be hall of famers, but honestly using that as a reason to draft Bender would be (almost) as stupid as using the lack of Italian 7'0 HoF players as reason not to draft him. He's his own player, evaluate him and everyone else on their own merit, not on some ridiculous precedent.

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                                Brooklyn.

They're screwed anyways and probably have the cap space to absorb it. They literally can't go any lower.
                                Good one.. was thinking Philly for similar reasons. NY may as well if they strike out in free agency (which they probably will).

Comment

Working...
                                X