Poeltl & Pascal - The 2016 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ceez wrote: View Post
    i loooooooove diamond stone at 27. We need a backup center and that pick makes almost too much sense.

More than taking poeltl at 9
    lol

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
      It's on now.
      Where?

Comment

• raptors are basing sabonis on the game he played aginst utah against poeltl. both brown and poeltl will be better than sabonis. utah had a bad team overall poeltl didnt even get minutes that game

Comment

i loooooooove diamond stone at 27. we need a backup center and that pick makes almost too much sense.

more than taking poeltl at 9
          And then ceez could proudly tout that he's found his "diamond in the rough" *Dr evil pinky*
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
            Where?
            Sorry, posted when I saw him on the screen (same link that Dan posted) but it lasted only a few secs. Someone messed up the transmission it seems.

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
              raptors are basing sabonis on the game he played aginst utah against poeltl. both brown and poeltl will be better than sabonis. utah had a bad team overall poeltl didnt even get minutes that game
              Did you watch that game? He asked to be subbed out. He couldn't breathe. Sabonis also played with the flu that game.

Comment

raptors are basing sabonis on the game he played aginst utah against poeltl. both brown and poeltl will be better than sabonis. utah had a bad team overall poeltl didnt even get minutes that game
                How do you know what the Raptors are basing their judgment of Sabonis on?
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Utah had a great team and sabonis was great both years

Comment

• Did anyone check out this link Blake provided a few days ago?

https://twitter.com/ericweiss_sa

There is some really interesting ideas in the 3 TEAM CHEMISTRY101 profiles. Although there seems to be 5, only 3 are available.

Basically, different personality types fit better or worse in different situations and playoff bound teams (Raptors/Celtics) picking in the lottery are situations where certain personality types are more (or even much more) likely to succeed or fail.

Does anyone have any more on this? I can't seem to find it.
                    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• If you want Poeltl so bad sign Cole Aldrich
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

If you want Poeltl so bad sign Cole Aldrich
                        i just dont want MU to draft "bruno" again cause his dumb ass is trying to make a statement what a waste of a 1st round pick

Comment

• Teams shopping their picks.

Comment

i just dont want MU to draft "bruno" again cause his dumb ass is trying to make a statement what a waste of a 1st round pick
                            So how is Kyle Anderson doing these days?
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• BreakingBradStevens wrote: View Post

Teams shopping their picks.
                              Also Colangelo has said that he wants to add another top 8 pick (or even end of lotto). Have 24 and 26 in this year in play as well.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                                So how is Kyle Anderson doing these days?
                                Slightly better than Tyler Ennis.
                                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X