No announcement yet.

Poeltl & Pascal - The 2016 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chad Ford recently updated his Big Board.

His top PF rankings compared to DX rankings.

Ellenson 6 - 9
    Chriss 8 - 15
    Rabb 11 - 14
    Davis 12 - 13
    Sabonis 15 - 19
    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
      Chad Ford recently updated his Big Board.

Ellenson 6 - 9
      Chriss 8 - 15
      Rabb 11 - 14
      Davis 12 - 13
      Sabonis 15 - 19
      So lots of flexibility to pick into a need position IF we keep the pick... which given the cap space we have with DD's cap hold....... looks more and more likely....
      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
        Chad Ford recently updated his Big Board.

Ellenson 6 - 9
        Chriss 8 - 15
        Rabb 11 - 14
        Davis 12 - 13
        Sabonis 15 - 19
        Ellenson at 6? My word.

I think that top 7 by DX is pretty much who you're going to see in that range to be honest. Though as said before, it's still early.

Comment

• Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

The next Bismack Biyombo. He could be BPA with our draft pick this year. Underrated due to not getting much playing time at Kansas.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

With the 27th pick in the NBA Draft the Toronto Raptors select Cheick Diallo from the University of Kansas?
              Last edited by Masai Uhearme; Mon Mar 28, 2016, 03:37 PM.

Comment

• DX has us taking Zimmerman at 26 atm. What do people think of him? Don't think I've seen any comments here to date? I'm a little intrigued that he's a bit under the radar this year at unlv, esp. Compared to his projected value coming out of HS. A little worried about his frame to add weight and his arm injury but I think he can be developed in the dleague to be a fundamental all round rotation player with some matchup upside. Decent value that late in the draft. Not super high on him but not high on anyone beyond the first 6-8 picks anyway. Just another name to throw in the mix for discussion.

Comment

• Masai Uhearme wrote: View Post
                  With the 27th pick in the NBA Draft the Toronto Raptors select Cheick Diallo from the University of Kansas?
                  He could show well in work outs/combine. Otherwise see him a little like Harrell last year. If so, better to take in the second round, if we could get a 2nd round pick somehow. Not that we need 3 rooks next year and 2 more in 2017. Def a masai-esque pick.

Comment

• Masai Uhearme wrote: View Post
                    If the Raptors do keep that pick, they should use it for someone whom they can stash in the D league like Bruno, and Diallo might be perfect for it if he would be still available.

Comment

• I would be surprised if we keep both picks. I wonder if Masai would bundle the 2 picks to get a higher pick. He already has a lot of slots dedicated to developing players.

Comment

• Katman wrote: View Post
                        I would be surprised if we keep both picks. I wonder if Masai would bundle the 2 picks to get a higher pick. He already has a lot of slots dedicated to developing players.
                        I don't think we get anything higher. If he had a mid teens pick in addition to the NYK/DEN pick then maybe.

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
                          I don't think we get anything higher. If he had a mid teens pick in addition to the NYK/DEN pick then maybe.
                          Quantity might be enough. We could in theory trade both picks this year and both picks next year (ours and LAC pick) for one pick this year.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                            DX has us taking Zimmerman at 26 atm. What do people think of him? Don't think I've seen any comments here to date? I'm a little intrigued that he's a bit under the radar this year at unlv, esp. Compared to his projected value coming out of HS. A little worried about his frame to add weight and his arm injury but I think he can be developed in the dleague to be a fundamental all round rotation player with some matchup upside. Decent value that late in the draft. Not super high on him but not high on anyone beyond the first 6-8 picks anyway. Just another name to throw in the mix for discussion.
                            After Anthony Bennette and Christian Wood, I am kind of vary of UNLV players. Everything that develops in Vegas should stay in Vegas.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                              Quantity might be enough. We could in theory trade both picks this year and both picks next year (ours and LAC pick) for one pick this year.
                              Nets/Celts pick seems in play. They might want Jonas? Div. Rival tho. Maybe work a three team trade with tross and give his mins to Powell. Save some $ to resign biz

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                                not sure you would find someone to trade 1 through 6 even if it is for a an 11 and three late first rounders
                                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Working...
                                X