Poeltl & Pascal - The 2016 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    Five years, he makes one post and it's to deliver that message. I don't think his aim was to insult everyone and I don't think everyone should feel insulted but that's just me.
    Ding Ding

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      Five years, he makes one post and it's to deliver that message. I don't think his aim was to insult everyone and I don't think everyone should feel insulted but that's just me.
      Wasn't insulting, and he isn't wrong, sometimes I facepalm reading some of the posts.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
        Portal or Portell or Potrill or however the hell you say his last name was clearly the BPA at 9. How does he fit? Who cares. You take the guy you think is the best player and figure it out later.
        It's "turtle" but it starts with a P instead of a T. Purtle.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
          It's "turtle" but it starts with a P instead of a T. Purtle.
          The Purple Turtle. It's happening.

Comment

• Had to step away from my computer tonight.. was a bit flabbergasted with the Poeltl pick, but thought Masai just went with BPA. Got an asset.. an easily moveable player that teams will want. He used his new analytic toy and it shot out Poetl. Safe, easy, simple.. not an issue.

But that 27th pick.. wowzers. Gotta be a stash and dash. But Skal was right there! Need a night to digest that pick. Don't know anything about him so have to give him the benefit of the doubt. But man.. what a weird night.

Comment

• Masai never came on sportsnet. Maybe still working the phones.

Comment

• Spurs pick at 29 was a steal I thought. I think Murray is going to be a good pick for them.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                  The Purple Turtle. It's happening.
                  Purple Purtle
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Masai never came on sportsnet. Maybe still working the phones.
                    Pleaseeee Masai hopefully you're on the phone with the hawks and bring millsap over lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Ok I want u guys to think about this for a sec. Say u believe me that poeltl is a power forward and can guard his position and pick and rolls. That means that if JV extents his range we have interchangeable players on offence. Aka twin towers. Rebounding is covered low post scoring is cover mid range scoring is covered block is covered. We can now slow the game down and play have court rebound and push with our wings Powell is extremely good in transition. Ucla that was his bread and butter. U guys r going to be very happy with this pick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                        New idea. Masai is stacking the front court with so many young players that JV and Pat will be the de facto veterans and will get played big minutes by Casey.
                        Lmao poor Casey. All of his veterans (Salmons, Scola, etc.) keep going away
                        OG is our king

Comment

Masai never came on sportsnet. Maybe still working the phones.
                          Or too scared to face the media

Comment

• So Wayne Selden did not get drafted eh? he was projected to be a top 10 pick 2 years ago.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                              Or too scared to face the media
                              I can't imagine Masai is the slightest bit concerned with what the media has to say about the picks.
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                                I can't imagine Masai is the slightest bit concerned with what the media has to say about the picks.
                                Relax was a joke

Comment

Working...
                                X