Poeltl & Pascal - The 2016 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ballenthusiast wrote: View Post
    Most boards have us taking Poeltl, so why is no one at least emtertaining the idea of us drafting this guy. I know he's a centre, but most people agree that BPA/most potential is the way to go. Btw Davis/Chriss are my guys I just want to hear more about Chipotle and his fit.
    I don't think we will draft poetl. He is a plodding 5. I also think we wouldn't rate him as BPA at 9 if any of Chriss, Davis, Murray are on board. For poetl to move up in "stature", to me, we really need to hear about him killing it in workouts, being more athletic etc. Just looks like he is going to be an asik type player. To get to the next level it is better for us to trade the pick than draft that.

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Ballenthusiast wrote: View Post
      Most boards have us taking Poeltl, so why is no one at least emtertaining the idea of us drafting this guy. I know he's a centre, but most people agree that BPA/most potential is the way to go. Btw Davis/Chriss are my guys I just want to hear more about Chipotle and his fit.
      I just don't think his ceiling warrants a top 10 pick. Sabonis ate his lunch this yr but he held his own against okafor last yr. He actually moves pretty well for a 5. His pnr with wright is a known quality. He does well in analytics but not a sexy pick by the eye test. Guys like chriss make you drool but poeltl has a much higher floor. I think his name is pronounced more like pertell, not (chi)potle.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
        yeah i'm just saying your opinion is wrong

Hitler had opinions too... not that i'm calling you Hitler!

..but you get the gist
        Wow Hitler comparisons, if you're a day over 13 I'd be shocked

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Don't know how he bombed his interview. Seems like a normal guy.
          Release point on his jumper is suspiciously low

He's making the shots though so I guess I can't nitpick

Comment

• I want Luwawu but I think Davis is our guy

I like Davis but I'm not sold on his offense

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
              Wow Hitler comparisons, if you're a day over 13 I'd be shocked
              ha. i missed that. can we win arguments here now by dropping hbombs? haha

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                ha. i missed that. can we win arguments here now by dropping hbombs? haha
                No
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                  No
                  good choice.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                    Murray would be the best player available. If he's there at #9.
                    Masai doesn't necessarily subscribe to BPA
                    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• I've got a feeling if nobody falls to us we gotta go with Sabonis
                      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• I voted Murray even though there's only a slim chance he's there because Murray.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                          I voted Murray even though there's only a slim chance he's there because Murray.
                          I voted Murray too. The latest mock on Draftexpress has him dropping to 8th, but I would hope that Masai would move heaven and earth to save him from being picked by the Kings. We have the pieces to make a deal.

Comment

• I think masai will most likely trade the pick but if he doesn't I think he might go for skal.

Comment

• I think Murray is gone before 9 and the guy I liked most after him looks to have jumped up out of our range as well [Chriss].

I picked Skal [as I think it would be between him and Davis]. I like Sabonis a lot but 9 seems like a reach for him.
                              "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                              "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• I don't think Murray will be there so I picked Skal, just seems like a Masai pick to the max.

Comment

Working...
                                X