No announcement yet.

Everything Delon Wright

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• great for our second line he floats in and out of the game...in a good way like he doesnt rush

Comment

• We would have run the table if Delon played through.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
        I'm just hoping it's not another failed julyan stone experiment

Sent from my Samsung S6 using Tapatalk
        Or Raf

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
          Or Raf
          Rafael Arujo.

Comment

• Why on earth would it be that. The guy practises with NBA players. He looks good. I think he will be a low ceiling guy. Like maybe one day might cap out as a starter for a non-championship team. He could be a SOLID back up point. And not within a couple of years either very soon.

Comment

• He looks like a legit floor general, can get by people and into the lane with the dribble, AND can play D. I'm stoked on this pick.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
                The part where you said natural positions stuck out to me. We have two SG's playing minutes at SF. T-Ross is 6'6-6'7 guarding and has shortish arms. We need someone who is 6'9 or 8 and ways at least 235. James Johnson would be the best....but he isn't 3 and D just the D and slashing. What would be good is having a starting caliber 3 like middleton and have a bench with T Ross, JJ, PPat/somone new, BEBE, Wright.

Also if we have a proper SF it would help out demar because he would have more energy on the offence and defensive end.

We don't need a superstar even....just a solid allstar caliber player even if its a borderline all star.
                Kudos!

Masai was listening!

Comment

• Kevin pelton and whatever model he was using projects Delon to be the third best rookie this year. Of course this could be limited by playing time behind KL and Cojo. Id like the article but im on mobile.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                    Kevin pelton and whatever model he was using projects Delon to be the third best rookie this year. Of course this could be limited by playing time behind KL and Cojo. Id like the article but im on mobile.
                    He's older and should be NBA ready. Lots of guys with higher upside but will contribute nothing next season

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                      Kevin pelton and whatever model he was using projects Delon to be the third best rookie this year. Of course this could be limited by playing time behind KL and Cojo. Id like the article but im on mobile.
                      3. Delon Wright
                      Team: Toronto Raptors
                      Pick: No. 20 overall
                      Win percentage: .512

Wright's well-rounded game placed him second in the NCAA in win shares last season behind Kaminsky, per Sports-Reference.com. Alas, it's unclear how much opportunity Wright will have to contribute as a rookie now that the Raptors have also signed Cory Joseph to back up All-Star point guard Kyle Lowry.

Link: http://espn.go.com/nba/insider/story...ective-rookies
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• How times have changed.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                          How times have changed.

so sick

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            How times have changed.

Not to get off topic... But as much as I think Drake is one of the corniest rappers of all time, he is doing wonders for the image of Toronto. These young guys are blasting Drizzy in their headphones during warmups, hearing him at the club, attending his Meme Mill slideshow (OVO Fest). Tim Leiweke and Masai have really done wonders for turning Toronto's image around in a relatively short amount of time. I hope that this lays the foundation for the future, and that the Raptors are able to shake their poor reputation with recruiting young guys FROM AMERICA and making them stay.

WONDERS

Comment

• Well yeah Drake helped a lot on this too, but we all know that Toronto is amazing city, w/ Drake or without him!

Comment

• Winning basketball games has a part in it too
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X