Everything Delon Wright

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
    He has to be the backup PG. Who else would it be?
    Unless everybody is wrong and it turns out he's lazy and/or a head case.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• i compare him more to a mike conley

Comment

• He and Ross might have the most T-Rex arms in the NBA.

Comment

• Likeable guy

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
              Plus, we might add a third PG - Nando for example, who can play the 1 and 2.
              The more I think about the more I would like to see Nando back and we let Lou Williams walk. Nando shot lights out this year in the Euro league, has better size, is a better passer, and has more versatility defensively. Is there any real possibility of this happening?
              Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                The more I think about the more I would like to see Nando back and we let Lou Williams walk. Nando shot lights out this year in the Euro league, has better size, is a better passer, and has more versatility defensively. Is there any real possibility of this happening?
                Sure. His contract in Europe isn't huge (i think he got 3 mill euros for 2 seasons), and presumably has a buyout. We just don't waive his rights/cap hold (1.8 mill I believe), then we can actually go above the cap to sign him for whatever it takes.

Masai might like keeping him stashed, but a now-veteran ballhandler could come in handy. Last year we got away with having 2 PGs because we had Lou in a pinch, so some need is currently there.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                  Sure. His contract in Europe isn't huge (i think he got 3 mill euros for 2 seasons), and presumably has a buyout. We just don't waive his rights/cap hold (1.8 mill I believe), then we can actually go above the cap to sign him for whatever it takes.

Masai might like keeping him stashed, but a now-veteran ballhandler could come in handy. Last year we got away with having 2 PGs because we had Lou in a pinch, so some need is currently there.
                  He turned down our offer back in 2014. What makes you think he's going to sign with us again?

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                    He turned down our offer back in 2014. What makes you think he's going to sign with us again?
                    We offered the qualifying offer, ostensibly to be able to hold on to his rights. We have no idea whether Masai might have actually encouraged Nando to sign in Europe. Also, we can offer more money this time...and a return to the NBA.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                      He can still do it with Delon and Lowry lol

But it won't be as bad like it was with Vasquez because Delon plays defense
                      He can, but I doubt he will. Especially in his rookie year. Vasquez had way more cache as far as NBA experience and veteran bla bla, and you know how much Casey loved him.
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                        He's not a pont guard, he was a combo guard which we played out of position as the pg.

I don't see everyone infatuation with the guy, he hardly played and didn't look that good anyways when he did. His is game is also better suited for the international field than the nba as well imo
                        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• I_Worship_Joe_Johnson wrote: View Post
                          He's not a pont guard, he was a combo guard which we played out of position as the pg.

I don't see everyone infatuation with the guy, he hardly played and didn't look that good anyways when he did. His is game is also better suited for the international field than the nba as well imo
                          Everyone was infatuated because he was pass first. We don't need him anymore
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Well seeing as he would be taking Lou's spot on the team he would not have to be a PG, a combo guard is what we need, so that seems like a great fit.

He is also much more capable of running a team that what Williams is and is better as a spot up shooter, Lou needs the ball in his hands to be effective, Nano would fit on a team that utilizes ball movement....the only down fall of coming to the Raptors for him is if we run the same crappy offense we did last year.
                            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

He's more a PG than a SG, which is not the case for most combos. He went 14/3/3 and 1.3 steals for CSKA Moscow in 24 minutes, shooting 47% from 3. He's a 2-way player with great size for his position. And he's a Spurs-product.

There's not a whole lot not to like.

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                                Do you guys think he will be the primary backup PG?
                                Way too early to say, remember this is just the first part of the offseason. There's an almost definite chance we sign a free agent PG who could be the backup.

Comment

Working...
                                X