Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amir, I hope NY or LA miss out on the big names & make a desperate crazy offer to lou will we don't match.
    If we don't get amir back, i won't be nearly as heartbroken as i would have been in the past. I'm that desperate for serious change.

Comment

charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
      Ross could be that scoring punch off the bench.
      I'm not sure you can count on Ross for anything at this point. Then again, contract year so maybe he'll up the consistency.
      Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
      Because its 2015

Comment

charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
        Ross could be that scoring punch off the bench.
        If he ever gets his shit together. Maybe we should send him to the D-League for a couple games, see if has any effect.
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
          If he ever gets his shit together. Maybe we should send him to the D-League for a couple games, see if has any effect.
          It would be cool to hang with Ross, Bruno, Bebe and the new guys in 'Sauga. Check out Square One maybe hit an Indian buffett. He'd probably enjoy it 😀

Comment

i dont think we got ever get favours for ross and two late first
            Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Bring back Lou, with GV out the picture Lou fills a need an elite 6th man off the bench. Amir is replaceable. Ross would not even come close to replacing the production of Lou and would be better used as trade bait.

Comment

I'd love Amir back, as a backup, on a backup's salary. I fear someone else will poach him away by paying more, and I think that's a risk we take.

As for Lou, I'm actually expecting Masai to pull a Nene from Denver on him: sign him, then trade him away.

Comment

Neither,renounce both and keep clearing cap.. and go get a real players for that money..Kawhi Leonard,Marc Gasol,LaMarcus Aldridge. Lou and Amir,nice knowing yahhhhhhh. Also, when Masai said he made some mistakes,well those are the mistakes he was talking about,Vazquez,Amir,lou,Patterson and so on,giving out 2 much money 2 average players.....mistakes..
                  "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                  My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

If Amir will sign another 5 to 7 million dollar deal I would take him for another 4 years.

Sign Lou to 8 per and get something back for him
                    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

we aren't getting Aldridge, Gasol or Leonard. It's just not going to happen
                      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Keep in mind if we sign Lou with the intent of trading him (but not as part of a sign-and-trade arrangement), and give him a raise of more than 20% using bird rights, we can't trade him until mid January. If Ujiri does have concerns about the affect of Williams to team chemistry and style, I think he might opt to sever ties with Williams completely rather than commit to nearly half a season of Williams on the team.

http://www.cbafaq.com/salarycap.htm#Q100

(If we don't use bird rights, then mid-December, I think.)

Comment

Neither, period. Team needs top end talent, not role players.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Been trying to get amir out of town since ed Davis was here, alas my pull with management isn't so strong. Said before and now in direct response to "high end" talent from Dan above. Lou is high end 6th man talent. Jamal crawfordesque at the right price on a one two or three year deal that is good.

One year deal and Lou plays hard to get paid, our bench is strong.

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                              Been trying to get amir out of town since ed Davis was here, alas my pull with management isn't so strong. Said before and now in direct response to "high end" talent from Dan above. Lou is high end 6th man talent. Jamal crawfordesque at the right price on a one two or three year deal that is good.

One year deal and Lou plays hard to get a great contract the following year, our bench follows suit.
                              Fixed it.

Comment

Regardless of who we'd sign, I'd keep Amir at reasonable price - vet min or so. He's too important for locker room, which is very important in today's mode.
                                Raps in 4 !

Comment

Working...
                                X