Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BS10 wrote: View Post
    If we can steal Noel away from the sixers, I'd take him in a second. Athletic, defence-oriented 6'11 player. Can run small ball. Aggressive. Injury prone but worth the risk IMO. Pair him with Val would be good or can replace him as the C. If we pair him with Val we would need a real 3&D 3 though.
    Sixers might be crazy enough to do it

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
      thats why MU got Bebe. let the Brazilian try at PF/C. eventually Philly will need to balance that roster and some good talet will shake out
      Agreed, but I thought bebe was a long ways away from being a player in rotation. I thought bebe was still young and developing or w/e. Noel can come in an start immediately for us I think.
      #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• BS10 wrote: View Post
        Agreed, but I thought bebe was a long ways away from being a player in rotation. I thought bebe was still young and developing or w/e. Noel can come in an start immediately for us I think.
        Bebe actually has Legit potential to be good. Thing is I think he might lack the mental makeup to reach his potential, kinda like T Ross. He spends most of his time fooling around with Bruno from what I've seen

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
          I believe the context is that he's been drafted by a terrible team that now has three young starting calibre centres on it's roster, and he's not too thrilled about it

Seriously though - all I know is that this was from their introductory presser. Don't know context other than that.
          Yeah, I think this has gone far enough.

There's the actual context. Some frames were edited out of the gif.
          "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
          "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
            Bebe actually has Legit potential to be good. Thing is I think he might lack the mental makeup to reach his potential, kinda like T Ross. He spends most of his time fooling around with Bruno from what I've seen
            give him a year to show what hes got. physically he has all the tools to be a really good 4/5 but he needs to stay on the floor. he works with both JV and 2Pats and would be a good small ball C with his Oreb if they can surround him with decent wing guard DReb

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post

Dude, why'd you have to go and ruin our fun
              "Stop eating your sushi."
              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                give him a year to show what hes got. physically he has all the tools to be a really good 4/5 but he needs to stay on the floor. he works with both JV and 2Pats and would be a good small ball C with his Oreb if they can surround him with decent wing guard DReb
                I sure hope so, he's sneaky athletic and he can be a great rim protector. I just hope he makes a leap this season

Comment

The quote below:

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                  Arrogant move by him

He should feel honored to be an NBA player not act like a self entitled bitch
                  That made it very unfun for me REAL quick.
                  "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                  "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

if you look close i think he spat on the Jersey before walking away 🙀

Comment

That made it very unfun for me REAL quick.
                      It's pretty crazy how much worse he comes off in the GIF vs. the real one.
                      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Aaaaaand once again people jump the gun insulting a guy with no proper evidence.

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
                          Aaaaaand once again people jump the gun insulting a guy with no proper evidence.
                          Boo flipping hoo.
                          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                            Ah, interesting I didn't know that.

I think thats the difference that might contrast Bebe with Noel. The mental make-up. Noel has something to prove. He got passed up in the 2013 NBA draft because other teams didn't want to risk drafting an injured player. I think Noel takes this to heart and plays with fire for his entire career for being passed up in the draft. To me, he'd be a great addition to our roster even though we have Bebe.
                            #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

Boo flipping hoo.
                              I just find it funny that people are trashing the guy in here (namely MACK11 and whoever may have liked/agreed with his post) for absolutely no reason whatsoever. That's why I immediately asked for context instead of jumping at his throat.

People have a lot of animosity towards NBA players though so if they get a chance to pounce they will.

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
                                I just find it funny that people are trashing the guy in here (namely MACK11 and whoever may have liked/agreed with his post) for absolutely no reason whatsoever. That's why I immediately asked for context instead of jumping at his throat.

People have a lot of animosity towards NBA players though so if they get a chance to pounce they will.
                                sorry was getting my torch and pitchfork. what did Okafor do now?

Comment

Working...
                                X