• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're meeting today. Get your voodoo dolls out

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
      We're meeting today. Get your voodoo dolls out

Comment

• David West, who opted out of the last year of his deal with Indiana, just wants to win. "I'm just not sure the Pacers are in title contention right now," he said, calling the way president Larry Bird threw Roy Hibbert under the bus at the end of the season the last straw: "That did rub me the wrong way. That threw me off." (via WTHR)

It's looking like LMA may be a reach here (but I still believe in Masai). Could David West be a realistic target or is he just pining to go to Cleveland or Golden State? Opting out of Indiana is pretty telling with PG back in the fold next season.
        “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
          David West, who opted out of the last year of his deal with Indiana, just wants to win. "I'm just not sure the Pacers are in title contention right now," he said, calling the way president Larry Bird threw Roy Hibbert under the bus at the end of the season the last straw: "That did rub me the wrong way. That threw me off." (via WTHR)

It's looking like LMA may be a reach here (but I still believe in Masai). Could David West be a realistic target or is he just pining to go to Cleveland or Golden State? Opting out of Indiana is pretty telling with PG back in the fold next season.
          I just can't envision West seeing the Raptors as more of a "contender" than the Pacers with a healthy Paul George.

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
            I thought teams can not do a S&T anymore ...
            They can.

Comment

• Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
              David West, who opted out of the last year of his deal with Indiana, just wants to win. "I'm just not sure the Pacers are in title contention right now," he said, calling the way president Larry Bird threw Roy Hibbert under the bus at the end of the season the last straw: "That did rub me the wrong way. That threw me off." (via WTHR)

So players aren't a fans of other players being thrown under the bus...who would have known?
              "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
              "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• So did we meet with him last night? Or is it today... I'm so confused

Comment

• Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                  Because its 2015

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post

Do we get a participation medal?

Comment

welp... nothing new there

Comment

• I wonder what Masai is going to say to LaMarcus today... maybe just a simple apology on behalf of Colangelo's mistake?
                        your pal,
                        ebrian

Comment

• We'll have to try again next year with Al Horford I guess.

Comment

No, we can focus on a another PF or Wes Matthew ...LA was a long shot and a sweet dream but we need more than just great presentation to get stars these days. We need a wining record in play offs and hopefully this year, we will be able to do so.

Comment

Is it sad that I'm still holding out hope?

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                                Is it sad that I'm still holding out hope?
                                Yes, very sad and very unrealistic

Comment

Working...
                                X