This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• breakin_ankles wrote: View Post
    It would be amazing to nab markieff Morris..
    Also, if the heat are now chasing LMA.. Wouldn't that make bosh available?
    Next years Eastern conference finals: Chris Bosh and the Toronto Raptors vs Lebron James and The Cleveland Cavaliers?

That would be hilarious
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Nothing wrong with the attempt the Raptors made, they certainly didn't come off looking worse for it (unlike LA), and it doesn't hurt having your execs practicing their pitching skills to elite talent. But yeah, time to move on. I assume the Raptors are working the phones to try and line up some potential trades to fill that PF spot.

Most years, you'd expect that most of those second tier guys would wait until Aldridge has signed so that they can get the consolation prize overpayments... but with Monroe getting offered a max, Thompson getting $80 million to stay, Millsap getting $20 million a year, there's not a lot of incentive for anyone to wait and see what happens with Aldridge.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
        Haha, if I had 8 different job offers (in 8 different cities), I'm sure I'd take longer than 48 hours to make a decision too
        Let's not kid ourselves...he hasn't been thinking about where to go for 48 hours.
        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
          Let's not kid ourselves...he hasn't been thinking about where to go for 48 hours.
          Why wouldnt he be??? Have you ever had two job offers to weigh, let alone 8? Its a huge life decision
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            Why wouldnt he be??? Have you ever had two job offers to weigh, let alone 8? Its a huge life decision
            I'm saying he has had an entire year to think about it and likely known who was interested for months now
            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
              I'm saying he has had an entire year to think about it and likely known who was interested for months now
              He might've had his preferences beforehand, sure. But he couldn't have known the specifics of each offer, combined with the subtle benefits each organization has to offer without hearing each pitch first.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                He might've had his preferences beforehand, sure. But he couldn't have known the specifics of each offer, combined with the subtle benefits each organization has to offer without hearing each pitch first.
                Plus rosters and competitive positions have changed in the last 48 hours.

Comment

• I don't what Riley is trying to do but, I'm sure Masai will take CB off his hands.
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Wade signed on for 1 year / $20M. No longer have cap space to go after LMA.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                      Wade signed on for 1 year / $20M. No longer have cap space to go after LMA.
                      Wow ... Good for Heat for keeping him. Now Heat is better than us too.

Comment

• LMA is meeting with Lakers again but all news are pointing to SA, Suns or Houston.

We are OUT of this for sure.

Comment

• Think casey mentioned that LA could play some small ball center in the meeting? The knicks wanted him ro play center and because of that he canceled his meeting with them. It would be so fitting...

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
                            LMA is meeting with Lakers again but all news are pointing to SA, Suns or Houston.

We are OUT of this for sure.
                            If he signs with Suns or Lakers, he doesn't care about winning. Maybe if LA convinces another star to join them next summer. But that takes time, building a contender from scratch is not for a 30 year old. I read one tweet which said that Heat has a chance because they're in the East. This doesn't apply to Raptors? What a load of crap.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                            MeDar ReDozan

Comment

• But if he goes to the heat, what he and bosh play side by side? We should pay bosh for a homecoming.. He went and got his rings. Now come win one here, he would push the bar over the top for sure.

Comment

• ^^^ I don't want Bosh.

Comment

Working...
                                X