Aldridge
      Carroll
      DeRozan
      Lowry

OMGGGGGG
      That will be Masai's pitch, verbatim
      "Stop eating your sushi."
      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• It will be a short pitch
        "Stop eating your sushi."
        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
          It will be a short pitch
          LMA: "So coach, what kind of offense will we run"

Casey: "Guards ISO everything *walks out of room*"

LMA: "Sorry Mr. Ujiri"

Comment

• ...sigh
            Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• OMFG you guys are painful.

What offence did you all see the year before?

Likely the best basketball you've ever seen in toronto.

Ya that was casey too..... stop pretending the roster means nothing.

Comment

• I don't even understand how we are going to sign LA when we don't have enough Cap...

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
                  I don't even understand how we are going to sign LA when we don't have enough Cap...
                  I take it you didn't pay attention to 3 posts above you

DanH wrote: View Post
                  A sign and trade could be done for sure. With 8.9M in cap room (assuming backloading for Carroll) and up to 10.9M if the cap jumps a little as expected, to offer a max deal for Aldridge (19.5M if the cap creeps up) we'd simply need to send 8.6M in salary their way in a sign and trade. I imagine they'd be open to a return for Aldridge (who is leaving anyway) along the lines of Patterson, JJ or Ross, and a couple first rounders (our 2016 and LAC 2017). That's a nice return on a sign and trade for an unrestricted free agent. If that fails or they are playing hardball, separate deals could be found for Patterson (to Magic? They liked him last summer and have been striking out this summer), and JJ or Ross (shouldn't be hard to find one taker for one of them). Then we sign him outright and Portland gets nothing, so I'd imagine the sign and trade would go off without a hitch.

So salary is probably not the concern - have to sell Aldridge. That's the tricky bit.
                  I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Can Raptors Recruit LaMarcus Aldridge?

Hope we sign him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I may be remembering things with rose coloured glasses but I seem to remember that whenever JV matched up against Tyson Chandler, JV had a pretty good game. If PHX brought Chandler to the presentation, we should bring some mixtape of JV's moves on him. The only one I can find on a quick search is "Chandler posterizes Valanciunas"....don't bring that one.

http://www.hoopsstats.com/basketball...n/15/28/416/91
                      Last edited by Jclaw; Thu Jul 2, 2015, 06:31 AM.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                        OMFG you guys are painful.

best offense ever, that is a little stretch.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                          OMFG you guys are painful.

So Casey can't get his players to play his style and they are doing whatever they please on the court? How is this any better?

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                            There's always a point. I believe in sticking it to other teams, making them pay as much as possible to keep their guys. The competition doesn't end when the players walk off the court.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

It's cutting off your nose to spite your face. While you wait to see if the home team matches other free agents are signing elsewhere because you tried to get one team to overpay.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                              A sign and trade could be done for sure. With 8.9M in cap room (assuming backloading for Carroll) and up to 10.9M if the cap jumps a little as expected, to offer a max deal for Aldridge (19.5M if the cap creeps up) we'd simply need to send 8.6M in salary their way in a sign and trade. I imagine they'd be open to a return for Aldridge (who is leaving anyway) along the lines of Patterson, JJ or Ross, and a couple first rounders (our 2016 and LAC 2017). That's a nice return on a sign and trade for an unrestricted free agent. If that fails or they are playing hardball, separate deals could be found for Patterson (to Magic? They liked him last summer and have been striking out this summer), and JJ or Ross (shouldn't be hard to find one taker for one of them). Then we sign him outright and Portland gets nothing, so I'd imagine the sign and trade would go off without a hitch.

So salary is probably not the concern - have to sell Aldridge. That's the tricky bit.
                              I thought teams can not do a S&T anymore ...

Comment

• Does this tweet mean that the Raptors and Knicks are meeting LMA's camp today? Or is it just the Knicks (and the Raptors were yesterday)?

Haven't yet heard any reports on how our meeting went down (good or bad).

Comment

Working...
                                X