This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ebrian wrote: View Post
    From a hindsight perspective, let's say LMA picked the Raptors.

He'd be hounded year after year when Dallas, San Antonio and Houston are just 'a piece away' from reaching the NBA Finals (or from winning it all).

Easier to pick a team that has a winning tradition.

No one is going to be saying, 4 years from now, "Wow, imagine if LMA had signed with Raptors, what a dynasty that would have been..."
    True, but on the flip-side, that Southwest division is like the Group of Death.

Comment

He'd be hounded year after year when Dallas, San Antonio and Houston are just 'a piece away' from reaching the NBA Finals (or from winning it all).

No one is going to be saying, 4 years from now, "Wow, imagine if LMA had signed with Raptors, what a dynasty that would have been..."
      For me.. its a no brainer to go to Houston. If you look at the long term outlook of that team.. its amazing.

I love SA and Dallas, but after Dirk and Duncan retire the teams are going south.

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
        For me.. its a no brainer to go to Houston. If you look at the long term outlook of that team.. its amazing.

I love SA and Dallas, but after Dirk and Duncan retire the teams are going south.
        Harden + LMA can't co-exist. Lillard can ball hog but Harden is another level

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post

Why Suns have bigger chances than Raps is a mystery to me. Chandler will be 33 in October and they would have to trade a player or two to make space. JV > Chandler at 33, DD > Bledsoe (although I like Bledsoe), KL > Knight, Caroll > Morris + he'd have to play in the West with this roster vs. East with Raps.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
          MeDar ReDozan

Comment

• Henry_Chinaski wrote: View Post
            Why Suns have bigger chances than Raps is a mystery to me. Chandler will be 33 in October and they would have to trade a player or two to make space. JV > Chandler at 33, DD > Bledsoe (although I like Bledsoe), KL > Knight, Caroll > Morris + he'd have to play in the West with this roster vs. East with Raps.

LMA is turning into Howard. Pick a team so everyone else can get on with the offseason

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
              LMA is turning into Howard. Pick a team so everyone else can get on with the offseason
              I think you're right. He's not as bad as Howard, that dude acts like a spoiled 8 year old, but there definitely is some narcissism.

MeDar ReDozan

Comment

I'm not sure I agree. Toronto let us down last year, but lets remember who they were, they were contenders. we all knew they were weak at three and 4..... Carroll and Aldridge..... thats a VERY significant upgrade. Thats a team that can go a lot farther than just a peek in the first round.

Comment

I think you're right. He's not as bad as Howard, that dude acts like a spoiled 8 year old, but there definitely is some narcissism.

Come on guys, it's the second day of free agency, he has every right to meet with interested parties. He had 8 meetings in 2 days, will probably have 1 or 2 secondary meetings in next few days, and then decide.

Comment

• oseebhai wrote: View Post
                    Come on guys, it's the second day of free agency, he has every right to meet with interested parties. He had 8 meetings in 2 days, will probably have 1 or 2 secondary meetings in next few days, and then decide.
                    Monroe did it quietly. Tired of hearing every thought out of every meeting. It looks like its either Spurs or Portland

Comment

Monroe did it quietly. Tired of hearing every thought out of every meeting. It looks like its either Spurs or Portland
                      LOL @ the Knicks. Greg Monroe just signed with the Bucks and he was their "sure thing" fall-back plan if they missed out on Gasol, Love and Aldridge. Just saw they "won" the Aron Afflalo sweepstakes. PJax stuffing his face with a lot of humble pie these days.

Comment

Again? Stop rubbing it in David Aldridge, we've heard enough!
                        At least he's better than Fran Blinebury, who does a whole article titled '[LaMarcus] Aldridge gets courted by many', with a paragraph or more on every team ... except Toronto, who doesn't rate a single mention in the whole article.

Comment

• If LMA goes to Houston, I hope we can steal Montajunas and T. Jones from them. That'd complete our offseason.
                          #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• BS10 wrote: View Post
                            If LMA goes to Houston, I hope we can steal Montajunas and T. Jones from them. That'd complete our offseason.
                            You can maybe, just maybe get one of them, not both. On the other hand, D-Mo might be available next summer as FA (RFA), because I'm pretty sure they're gonna go after another superstar and won't have enough money to keep him.
                            Btw, there are so many reports on various players and teams, but no rumors about Denver. They're like super quite. And they want to trade like 2-4 players.

MeDar ReDozan

Comment

You can maybe, just maybe get one of them, not both. On the other hand, D-Mo might be available next summer as FA (RFA), because I'm pretty sure they're gonna go after another superstar and won't have enough money to keep him.
                              Btw, there are so many reports on various players and teams, but no rumors about Denver. They're like super quite. And they want to trade like 2-4 players.

Denver is waiting for the Knick to get turned down by every FA then ass-rape them by trading back all their old player like Galinari and Chandler for anything of value

Comment

Denver is waiting for the Knick to get turned down by every FA then ass-rape them by trading back all their old player like Galinari and Chandler for anything of value
                                Ha ha. Yeah, but I thought about MU and the way he likes to do business quietly. And about his connection with Denver. I think that Faried must be plan B, C or Z on his list.

MeDar ReDozan

Comment

Working...
                                X