Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe we should grab Brandon bass and amare for nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• ebrian wrote: View Post
      It's been two days.
      The 5-minute attention span of the MTV generation has been usurped by the 7-second attention span of the twitter generation.

Comment

• nilanka wrote: View Post
        the 5-minute attention span of the mtv generation has been usurped by the 7-second attention span of the twitter generation.
        tl;dr

Comment

• Based on the lastest news the front runner for LA are:

1) Spurs

2) Suns ( I do not understand why)

3) Portland trying a last minute pic

4) Mavs

Lakers, NY and Houston are OUT.

As a Basketball fan, I really hope it is SA because I am looking forward to seeing him along side T.D. for at least one season.

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
            Based on the lastest news the front runner for LA are:

1) Spurs

4) Mavs

As a Basketball fan, I really hope it is SA because I am looking forward to seeing him along side T.D. for at least one season.
            I haven't heard anything about Houston being out.

I like the idea of Terrence Jones becoming expendable.

Comment

Based on the lastest news the front runner for LA are:

1) Spurs

4) Mavs

If he rejects the Raptors I'm really looking forward to him playing one year with Duncan and Pops, getting eliminated by the Warriors/Clippers/Rockets/Grizzlies in the first round, staring into space while Duncan, Pops, and Ginobli all retire, then spending the rest of his contract fighting for the 8th seed with a suddenly much less impressive Kawhi Leonard and the corpse of Tony Parker while Spurs fans wonder why the feck their star player takes so many two-pointers.

#Raptorz4Lyfe
              #YYZ
              #WeTheNorth
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Jordan Hill should be considered. Wouldn't be a shocker if the Raptors are talking to him; the Knicks are looking to bring him back.

Luis Scola would be a good vet who could provide 10-20 MPG at this stage of his career.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                  If he rejects the Raptors I'm really looking forward to him playing one year with Duncan and Pops, getting eliminated by the Warriors/Clippers/Rockets/Grizzlies in the first round, staring into space while Duncan, Pops, and Ginobli all retire, then spending the rest of his contract fighting for the 8th seed with a suddenly much less impressive Kawhi Leonard and the corpse of Tony Parker while Spurs fans wonder why the feck their star player takes so many two-pointers.

#Raptorz4Lyfe
                  #YYZ
                  #WeTheNorth
                  You can not blame the guy for going with Proven organization, proven winners, proven coach.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                    Jordan Hill should be considered. Wouldn't be a shocker if they're talking to him.

Luis Scola would be a good vet who could provide 10-20 MPG at this stage of his career.

Lakers is my 2nd fav team and I have seen almost 75% of their games. Jordan Hill is not that great and unless he comes around 6-8 million a year, we should not get anywhere close to him.

Comment

You can not blame the guy for going with Proven organization, proven winners, proven coach.
                      If this was 2005, maybe.

Comment

Lakers is my 2nd fav team and I have seen almost 75% of their games. Jordan Hill is not that great and unless he comes around 6-8 million a year, we should not get anywhere close to him.
                        Well it's potentially slim pickings right now so they need to expand their search. A change of scenery might serve Hill well.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                          If this was 2005, maybe.
                          LOL, They just won it 2 years ago man and were in the finals before that too ... But hey, he should come to a franchise that has 2 win in the play offs !!!

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                            Well it's slim pickings right now so they need to expand their search. A change of scenery might serve Hill well.

It is and this is why I think Farid is great. His contract is a bargain with all these new contracts that are being thrown around.

Comment

LOL, They just won it 2 years ago man and were in the finals before that too ... But hey, he should come to a franchise that has 2 win in the play offs !!!
                              Right, because 2 years has no impact on a 40 year old man, lol.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                                I'm not sure I agree. Toronto let us down last year, but lets remember who they were, they were contenders. we all knew they were weak at three and 4..... Carroll and Aldridge..... thats a VERY significant upgrade. Thats a team that can go a lot farther than just a peek in the first round.
                                Contenders? Is this a serious post? Sorry man, I feel bad for you.. you must have been shocked when we got swept by an "inferior" team! You thought the Raptors were contenders?

You have to look at it from Aldridge's perspective, not you as a (delusional?) Raptors fanboy. Most people thought if the Raptors could get out of the first round, that would be a major accomplishment for the season. Were you watching any of the games in the second half of the season? Good lord man, if the season had been another 20-25 games, we might have missed the playoffs. Contenders?!

From Aldridge's perspective, the last 7 years in Portland he made the playoffs 5 times and was eliminated from playoffs by the Rockets, Suns, Mavericks, Spurs, Grizzlies. He knows for a fact that those are damned good teams, and if he were to superimpose himself onto those teams that beat him, he knows how much better they'll be. It's a lot less hard to imagine, than say, for him to compare it to adding himself to a team he might play twice per year that has won 3 games in its last two playoff appearances.

I've mentioned this in the past as well, but basically in his mind he has to be thinking -- If I join the Raptors, do the Raptors get better than my current Portland Trailblazers? Okay, we've lost Matthews and Batum, but looking at past years -- are DeRozan, Lowry and Carroll better than Lillard, Matthews and Batum? Basically they are the same team. And we failed year after year. Why on earth would I leave Portland to join the Raptors, for less money? It makes absolutely no sense when you think about it.
                                your pal,
                                ebrian

Comment

Working...
                                X