Everything DeMarre Carroll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JWash wrote: View Post
    Carroll should apply for a trademark on his name.
    Dude, you shouldn't talk about trading demar in this thread - the mods have been cracking down on that kind of stuff lately.
    "Stop eating your sushi."
    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
      Dude, you shouldn't talk about trading demar in this thread - the mods have been cracking down on that kind of stuff lately.
      Maybe we should trade you to the Kings' forum. Still got a problem with our DeMar regulations?

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        Maybe we should trade you to the Kings' forum. Still got a problem with our DeMar regulations?
        The Kings forum would be interesting, although probably depressing.

Just to be clear, the above was a joke
        "Stop eating your sushi."
        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Ah, mine as well... Or was it?!

Enjoy the cliff hanger.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
            Ah, mine as well... Or was it?!

Enjoy the JimiCliff hanger.
            Fixed!
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Damn it, upstaged. Brilliant though.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                Nah guys...

In all honesty, was out the last 2 days due to my Grandpa being here from New Brunswick. I rarely see him, and had no idea till late last night.

AS for the signing, it's a slight overpay, but I feel the move makes us a ton better. Now we need a bench PF who can rebound and defend & maybe a good 3rd string PG who can take the next step and be our back-up?
                Are you for real???

Kudos!

Comment

• New DeMarre Carroll Interview:

I know those emotions, that drive and mental toughness, is a huge reason why Coach Casey and Masai wanted you in free agency. What was it specifically they said in the July 1 meeting to sway you?

Basically, the first thing was that it was about family. They included my family in a lot of things, especially my wife and my kid, it just showed how family-oriented they are.

You know, basketball is just a small portion of life. Family is always there and you have to understand the meaning of life. They welcomed my family with open arms and all that, so it kind of made me feel like this is a great opportunity, that these people really care about me – not just me on the court, but my family off the court and what I do off the court.
                  That's just an excerpt, full interview here: http://www.raptorshq.com/2015/8/24/9...emarre-carroll

Comment

• I really enjoyed this part of the interview

I know you’ve got a young daughter and Kyle’s got a young son, DeMar’s got a young daughter as well. Is that important, having something to bond over with the other important players on this team?

Oh yeah, most definitely...
                    DeMarre already bonding with DD lol

Comment

• Carroll's gonna offer something else we really NEEDED here: Leadership.

WE haven't ever had a true natural leader in the locker room.
                      Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

I really enjoyed this part of the interview

DeMarre and DeMar: Brothers of DeStruction

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        OG is our king

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                          Carroll's gonna offer something else we really NEEDED here: Leadership.

WE haven't ever had a true natural leader in the locker room.
                          Not calling you wrong or anything but what makes you say DeMarre is a true natural leader? I thought he was always just the sort of work hard and that'll rub off on other people sort of player, like DeMar is.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                            Not calling you wrong or anything but what makes you say DeMarre is a true natural leader? I thought he was always just the sort of work hard and that'll rub off on other people sort of player, like DeMar is.
                            His attitude and the way he talks in the media.

He just has that ability, as well as Hawks players saying he is one multiple times.
                            Axel wrote:
                            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

I really enjoyed this part of the interview

pink font?

Comment

• I wish Carroll would stop using the JYD 2.0 hashtag. He should aim higher(much higher) than being the next JYD.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X