Everything DeMarre Carroll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mess wrote: View Post
    One of those weird reports that can't be linked?
    [quote name="TRex" post=488910]So DeMar is part of this whole recruitment process? he's definitely on the move lol!

DeRozan is heavily involved it pitches to DC+WM RT @JeffPaddock: @timpchisholm if they acquire Mathews, Derozan is gone for taj Gibson +

— Tim Chisholm (@timpchisholm) July 2, 2015[/QUOTE]

Nah DD probably trying to make the Raptors good before he gets shipped to the Olympiakos for Spanoulis.

Comment

• Do you have 2 accounts in this forum? hmm....

http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/forum...Carroll/page16
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
        Weird report says if Mathews signs, Demar is traded to the Bulls for Gibson
        So this is the weird report you meant? Some guy named Jeff with zero sources tweeting at a guy named Tim with zero sources?

It's clearly just some guy throwing an idea out there.

Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

So this is the weird report you meant? Some guy named Jeff with zero sources tweeting at a guy named Tim with zero sources?

They are writers for the Raptor Republic blog I think

Comment

• I know Tim is.
            Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

These guys are idiots if that they think Demar is gone.. lmfaoo
              #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• TheWaterboy wrote: View Post
                I think even aside from the DeRozan-bashing factor, people are hoping that we can still get LMA, and that's unlikely to get done without a sign-and-trade where Portland gets DeRozan back. We might be able to swing it with Patterson instead of Derozan, but if we have to make salaries match, we'd have to throw in contracts for most of remaining back-ups, I think.

If we don't need to make salaries match, then we might be able to swing a sign-and-trade with P-Pat, one or two of our spare first rounders, and scraps.
                Another possibility (?) send Demar to a lottery team under the cap for a draft choice or 2.
                None of the deals are signed till next week, so MU can play with that.
                Say trade Demar for drafts only, ST Carrolle for 2Pat then sign LMA. Im sure its doable.

Comment

• Mapko wrote: View Post
                  Another possibility (?) send Demar to a lottery team under the cap for a draft choice or 2.
                  None of the deals are signed till next week, so MU can play with that.
                  Say trade Demar for drafts only, ST Carrolle for 2Pat then sign LMA. Im sure its doable.
                  Raptors can follow the Kings blueprint and gut the team trade out every pick just in case

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                    seriously i'm so tired of this trade DeMar and get Ross in the starting 5 thing... like... FOR REAL???
                    Nobody is dumping on DD, but iff we want LMA, the ONLY way it works (corect me if Im wrong) is to trade one of KL or Demar. Obviously Kyle is not going anywhere, so Demar the only trade piece.
                    If its a chice between:
                    Kyle
                    Demar
                    Ross
                    Carrolle
                    Val. Or
                    Kyle
                    Ross
                    Carrole
                    LMA
                    Val.
                    Which lineup do you prefer? Also don't forget Amir is gone to Celtics.
                    Its no brainer IMO.
                    Secondly with Demar looking at 20-25 mil next year or 18.5 for LMA. What is better value?
                    Again, a no brainer given a choice IMO.
                    Thoughts?
                    Last edited by Mapko; Thu Jul 2, 2015, 12:45 AM.

Comment

• Mapko wrote: View Post
                      Nobody is dumping on DD, but iff we want LMA, the ONLY way it works (corect me if Im wrong) is to trade one of KL or Demar. Obviously Kyle is not going anywhere, so Demar the only trade piece.
                      If its a chice between:
                      Kyle
                      Demar
                      Ross
                      Carrolle
                      Val. Or
                      Kyle
                      Ross
                      Carrole
                      LMA
                      Val.
                      Which lineup do you prefer? Also don't forget Amir is gone to Celtics.
                      Its no brainer IMO.
                      Secondly with Demar looking at 20-25 mil next year or 18.5 for LMA. What is better value?
                      Again, a no brainer given a choice IMO.
                      Thoughts?
                      We can get LMA without trading Demar… its been discussed before. Would have to involve a S&T. Getting Matthews on the other hand would be a magical act.
                      Last edited by BS10; Thu Jul 2, 2015, 01:06 AM.
                      #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• Best thing about DeMarre Carroll is that played better in the playoff.

14.6 PTS 6.1 REB 2 AST 48.6 FG% 40.3 3P%
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• I'm very surprised Cody hasn't posted in here yet lol

Maybe he passed out from excitement
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                            I'm very surprised Cody hasn't posted in here yet lol

Maybe he passed out from excitement
                            Send him my well wishes.

Comment

• "Once you see the numbers, you'll see why he signed with Toronto quickly". SMDH Broussard. What is Carroll's FA value again? 12M per? Still hate the fact that they make it all about money and about overpaying the player. Not the case here at all. Love the signing!
                              “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                                They are writers for the Raptor Republic blog I think
                                Tim is a writer here, but doesn't have inside sources as far as we know.

Comment

Working...
                                X