• Show
Clear All

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
    Delon, demar, demarre, deandre and demarcus haha
    We'd have to start calling the city, "D'ronna."

Comment

Masai you smooth son of a bitch...

Comment

Just curious. Any news as to how his injury is going? Ahead of schedule?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

haha

Comment

“We talk a lot about the only way we are going to be good is if we are good on both ends of the court,” Hawks coach Mike Budenholzer said. “DeMarre really sets the tone for us defensively, gives us our spirit and our identity. I just think that end of the court isn’t appreciated enough, isn’t given enough accolades and attention. We’ve got a long way to go defensively, but where we are, he plays a huge role in that.”

Comment

I think even aside from the DeRozan-bashing factor, people are hoping that we can still get LMA, and that's unlikely to get done without a sign-and-trade where Portland gets DeRozan back. We might be able to swing it with Patterson instead of Derozan, but if we have to make salaries match, we'd have to throw in contracts for most of remaining back-ups, I think.

If we don't need to make salaries match, then we might be able to swing a sign-and-trade with P-Pat, one or two of our spare first rounders, and scraps.

Comment

http://www.ajc.com/news/sports/baske...carroll/njd6S/

Comment

Carroll's always been a good defender, he was just useless on offense until recently.

hope he's healthy though.
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

was just creeping some ATL forums on Carroll leaving...and they keep referring to him as JYD..so on a fun sidenote...his nickname is "JYD- the Junkyard Dog", history is repeating itself haha

Comment

Real question, do the defensive upgrades the raptors made mean that keeping Lou Will might actually be the way to go? Now, instead of Lou, Ross and GV playing together you can have Wright, Lou and Carroll. Thats a completely different set up, easier to hide Lou on the wings defensively, and offensively watch out.
                      Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                      Because its 2015

Comment

The Return of the JYD-eye....

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...emarre-carroll

I still hear people doubting me. "He had a breakout season." "I think they're going to upgrade at his position." I read all that, so I just take it with a grain of salt and keep grinding. A lot of people try to come up to me and say, "You're only making $2.5 million. You're underpaid. You're probably the only starting small forward in the league making that money."

But I can't worry about trying to live up to certain people's expectations. I know what got me here basketball-wise. It's playing defense and being the "Junkyard Dog," and I think if I can keep adding on to that, I can have a long, successful career

Comment

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                          Real question, do the defensive upgrades the raptors made mean that keeping Lou Will might actually be the way to go? Now, instead of Lou, Ross and GV playing together you can have Wright, Lou and Carroll. Thats a completely different set up, easier to hide Lou on the wings defensively, and offensively watch out.
                          Was thinking this, but I think that money is better spent on a big.

Comment

Love the signing. Does this guarantee DeMar demanding for a big raise?

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if this opens the door for Amir to re-sign if they can get him at a reasonable rate. In general now Masai can sit back and poach off bargains to fill out the roster as other teams use up their space. Anyone know exactly how much room remains for the Raps after this signing?

Comment

Does this guarantee we move JJ and Ross...

Comment

Working...
                                X