Everything DeMarre Carroll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    Obviously he would say that. They're teammates now and DD is the Raps best scorer.

DeRozan has been in the NBA for 7 years now. I don't see franchise player there. He's a good player, borderline all-star. That's about it.
    Yeah, the franchise player tag makes no sense anyway, except for the 4 or 5 superstars in the league. These days more than ever you need a complete team. Having great anchor-players, cornerstones I guess, that you can build with doesn't hurt though.

He's matured and grown a lot as a leader, so that helps. 'cause it's hard to be a great team if your franchise player can't string a few good sentences together.

Comment

• Love this line from an interview the other day. Guy is thrilled to be here and how well he transitions will help us next year for recruiting (especially if we need to go after Plan B - Al Horford). He understands the value of the fan base already.

"what are your initial impressions of Toronto?

DC: It’s great, man. The passion here for the NBA game is amazing. You can feel it just coming in from the airport; crew members and airline staff checking me in are already putting pressure on me saying ‘You’re going to help change the team and take us past the first round’. No pressure! They’ve just been amazing, people understanding who you are and showing how much they love basketball and know me as a person, from JYD 2.0 to my run in the playoffs last season. It’s amazing man."
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Carroll is such a good teammate.

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        Heard Carroll said that he believes DD can be a franchise player in his interview

Comment

• distorsun wrote: View Post
          Carroll is such a good teammate.
          Mildly delusional, but good none the less.

Comment

• Everybody is entitled to their opinion
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                that AINT no power forward

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                  Heard Carroll said that he believes DD can be a franchise player in his interview
                  luckily we didn't sign him to be the coach or the GM.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                    luckily we didn't sign him to be the coach or the GM.
                    Luckily his on the same page as our coach and gm
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                      Luckily his on the same page as our coach and gm
                      Have I missed something here?!

I'm struggling to find players on our roster who could be so-called franchise players.

Comment

• No, just my opinion
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Funny enough, I just watched every ep of "Open Gym After Show". Guess who got mentioned a few times in the last episode by the guys they brought in?

None other than Carroll as they were talking about guys who had stepped up in the playoffs..... (Green, Barnes, and Pierce were all mentioned in the same topic).
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• I found this link:
                            http://www.boxscoregeeks.com/teams/atl

So apparently last year Demarre had the second highest wins produced on the Hawks. I think people are underestimating his impact.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
                              I found this link:
                              http://www.boxscoregeeks.com/teams/atl

So apparently last year Demarre had the second highest wins produced on the Hawks. I think people are underestimating his impact.
                              As much as I am rooting for him (and raptors), Atlanta/Bud style of play much different than Raptors/Casey.

Players execute what coaches plan.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                                As much as I am rooting for him (and raptors), Atlanta/Bud style of play much different than Raptors/Casey.

Players execute what coaches plan.
                                Except on the Raptors, where the players do whatever they want and the coach gets blamed for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X