Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
    15 a year is the old 10-million a year contract
    Lowry was a free agent in the WRONG year, lol. It's only getting worse for the next 3 offseasons
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Reach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Lowry was a free agent in the WRONG year, lol. It's only getting worse for the next 3 offseasons
        2 -his last year is a player option

Comment

• Carroll is like a mixture of Ross and JJ, minus their hops and questionable decision making.
          Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Honestly we must have got the call that we not getting lamarcus....and this must mean jj and Ross R out or at least bench and Bruno is trash.

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
              Carroll is like a mixture of Ross and JJ, minus their hops and questionable decision making.
              That comparison does not make him sound good. He's better than both at pretty much everything except dunking.

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                Honestly we must have got the call that we not getting lamarcus....and this must mean jj and Ross R out or at least bench and Bruno is trash.

We're still meeting with Lamarcus, so I don't think you're right here, we're still going after him.

Comment

• If we can pick up LMA with this, we will have a beast of a team.

Caroll knows how to work with a big who can play, and will complement pretty much anyone. I think this is a total sign that we are going all in as He can be a great complementary piece, but won't carry a team.

The fact that we blew him away makes me think Masai has a play in mind that got him excited. Add in Ridnour and our plethora of wings... Masai could still make this all work

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                    That comparison does not make him sound good. He's better than both at pretty much everything except dunking.
                    Well, I meant it as a compliment. The best part of both their games - Ross's shooting and JJ's defense - in one player. He's still athletic but it's hard to compete with Ross and JJ in that category - the main thing holding those players back is inside of their skulls.
                    Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

We're still meeting with Lamarcus, so I don't think you're right here, we're still going after him.
                      I don't think we can sign him for max now so...

Comment

• If we still are going with this heavy iso offense, Carroll's production isn't gonna be the same.
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Carroll is like a mixture of Ross and JJ, minus their hops and questionable decision making.
                          Knowing how to play basketball as a player's best trait has poor marketability in this league. LOL

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                            I don't think we can sign him for max now so...

Sign and trade sending out PPat and JJ or Ross would get it done. Get creative man, you know Masai is.

Comment

Sign and trade sending out PPat and JJ or Ross would get it done. Get creative man, you know Masai is.
                              He better work Magic cause if doesn't this is a bad signing

Comment

Well, I meant it as a compliment. The best part of both their games - Ross's shooting and JJ's defense - in one player. He's still athletic but it's hard to compete with Ross and JJ in that category - the main thing holding those players back is inside of their skulls.
                                I think he's a much better shooter than Ross, and a better defender than JJ. Plus he is good at attacking the basket, rebounding, passing. Haha, I just don't think comparisons to Ross and JJ can be compliments.

Comment

Working...
                                X