No announcement yet.

Everything DeMarre Carroll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does this mean Bruno will have to give up #5 or does Demaree choose a new number?

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
      Not a big fan of Carroll. Contract is going to look terrible for as long as Casey is the HC as Carroll will suffer from going from Bud to Casey.
      i dont know if this is true. his offense will be similar to ross's.

which means we should be able to maintain at least a top ten offense (we were fourth last year) and he'll be WAY better defensively, which hopefully means we can edge that back up to a top ten level
      "Bruno?
      Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
      He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        I'm sure the Raptors could get various different packages for DeMar.

I read the Raptors are looking into Wesley Matthews.

Ujiri will cover the angles, I'm sure.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

“The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
          Makes me wonder if MU has other potential deals lined up, if he had a Carroll signing in mind along with his pursuit of LMA?
          I really hope so. I mean I like this deal alone, but this team is pretty bad (for a good team). The thing is, when a team makes a move, especially a bigger one its for two reasons.... either its to help set up an even bigger one, or, its literally all that was available to them. All Gm's and their teams do a lot of hard work.... these aren't moves for the sake of making um.

Comment

• Stahmenah_Vybz wrote: View Post
            Does this mean Bruno will have to give up #5 or does Demaree choose a new number?
            Demarre should cut the man a cheque.

Comment

• Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
              I like Wes Matthews, but Achilles injuries are no joke, not sure that would be a good bet. It would mean a DeRozan trade likely.— Ryan Wolstat (@WolstatSun) July 1, 2015
              If you're going to make risky signings then now is the time to do it. Those bad signings proportionally amount to less in a couple years. Plus it turns out to be a big steal if the man bounces back.

I think Ujiri needs to make a few calculated gambles anyway.

Comment

• stooley wrote: View Post

which means we should be able to maintain at least a top ten offense (we were fourth last year) and he'll be WAY better defensively, which hopefully means we can edge that back up to a top ten level
                I agree. Imagine Carrol in place of Ross last season. Less youthful mistakes on defense, and a more consistent 3 point shot.

Comment

Playing within an idiotic defensive system will make any players defence suffer.

Comment

Playing within an idiotic defensive system will make any players defence suffer.
                    i think this is way exaggerated, and that casey is being scapegoated
                    "Bruno?
                    He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• Casey strikes again! Lol

Comment

i think this is way exaggerated, and that casey is being scapegoated
                        Casey is terrible but hope you're right, tho not holding my breath.

Comment

• Completely Stooley.

Guys being SO excited about roster overhauls are the same ones that hate the coach. Just shows how little they know to me. Listen, if you love that guys are leaving and news guys are coming, who were you blaming for the raps lack of success????

The NBA is about talent, not coaching.

Comment

• Marz wrote: View Post
                            I agree. Imagine Carrol in place of Ross last season. Less youthful mistakes on defense, and a more consistent 3 point shot.
                            Yeah, maybe we take 1 game from the Wiz then.

Comment

• As it stands after this deal heavy on wings, light on forwards

Comment

Yeah, maybe we take 1 game from the Wiz then.
                                i don think the sweep was representative of our team. lowry was shit for a the end of the season.

if you think lowry will be somewhere between his mvp caliber and his end of season, then the raptors are a much better team than that
                                "Bruno?
                                He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X