Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

dude got excuses for days
      60 million excuses?
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• http://www.demarrecarroll5.life/blog/

Good read. Something we didn't know: he came back at less than 100% in the playoffs even though he said he was.

Comment

• I'm confident that DeMarre will come back even better next year. A legit 3 and D threat

Comment

• rapfan10 wrote: View Post
            http://www.demarrecarroll5.life/blog/

Good read. Something we didn't know: he came back at less than 100% in the playoffs even though he said he was.
            Naw, we knew it by watching him play. I mean yeah there was no official word, but anyone who saw what he did for the Hawks in last year's playoffs and saw him this year could see he wasn't right.

He's gonna be fine next year.
            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• He just has a very very high pain tolerance.... he's no Junk-Yard Dog. He's a Hyena.
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:
              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                Naw, we knew it by watching him play. I mean yeah there was no official word, but anyone who saw what he did for the Hawks in last year's playoffs and saw him this year could see he wasn't right.

He's gonna be fine next year.
                Excited to see him come in healthy and fit next season. Who knows how hard he has prepared in the past. Now he sees what price he may have to pay if he ignores health concerns. I expect to see him come in strong and play injury free next season.

Comment

• He's never healthy though lol. He's always missing some games in a season.
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• http://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/n...-team-worried/
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Lol. Jae just got sonned.

Comment

• DC is not shy to speak up

Comment

• looks like demarre carroll is still not 100% and under minutes restriction entering this upcoming season.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                            looks like demarre carroll is still not 100% and under minutes restriction entering this upcoming season.
                            Bruno time.

Slightly serious. He'll get a shot in preseason, but we've already got Norm and Ross ready to go.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                              looks like demarre carroll is still not 100% and under minutes restriction entering this upcoming season.
                              I hope this is something that will correct itself in time and not plague the team for the entire season. We need a healthy Carroll down the stretch and into the playoffs if we are hoping to make another deep run.
                              Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Hedo 2.0...waste of money so far.

Thank God for NormGod.

Comment

Working...
                                X