Everything DeMarre Carroll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    Wait, what exactly makes Paul George soft?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    I said that he was softer than JYD2.0 by comparison.
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      I said that he was softer than JYD2.0 by comparison.
      Right....but now everyone's calling him soft. Kind of strange for someone who a couple of years ago was arguably a top 5 player who plays both ends.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
        Right....but now everyone's calling him soft. Kind of strange for someone who a couple of years ago was arguably a top 5 player who plays both ends.

Yeah i don't see how a guy can be soft for not wanting to play most of the season out of position while coming back from a serious injury, especially since he was was as you mentioned a top 3-4 two way wing in the league.

Comment

• Paul George is one of the only players who's EVER been able to play credible defence against Lebron James in the playoffs; I don't get how he can be seen as soft.
          "Stop eating your sushi."
          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• He's soft for whining to the media and he was whining about playing the 4 before the preseason so you gotta question how he much effort he's actually giving.
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              He's soft for whining to the media and he was whining about playing the 4 before the preseason so you gotta question how he much effort he's actually giving.
              Everyone and their mother knows PG can't play the 4 for the whole year lol

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                Everyone and their mother knows PG can't play the 4 for the whole year lol
                and I agree but whatever I don't care it's Indiana's problem

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                  He's soft for whining to the media and he was whining about playing the 4 before the preseason so you gotta question how he much effort he's actually giving.
                  Wait, he's soft for not wanting to play out of position against guys bigger and stronger than him after coming back from a serious injury?

I just viewed that as common sense and being aware of what he believes he's capable of doing successfully.
                  "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                  "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                    Wait, he's soft for not wanting to play out of position against guys bigger and stronger than him after coming back from a serious injury?

I just viewed that as common sense and being aware of what he believes he's capable of doing successfully.
                    He should tell that to coach then or Bird. They are the ones that want him to play the 4

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post

Usually, but sometimes management can be right. For example, Bosh always complained about having to play C in Toronto and having to bang with bigger guys. It's one of the reasons why BC went out and got Jermaine O'Neal. Then Bosh goes to Miami and the Heat steamroll the league with him playing C again. Bosh owning Kendrick Perkins turned out to be a real advantage for the Heat over OKC in the finals, whereas most teams might have tried to match-up a stronger C (e.g. Joel Anthony) back in those days. That had the additional effect of allowing them to play Battier to defend KD.

Comment

• And Horford always complained about playing the 5 - pecs aside, he and the Hawks have done very well.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                          And Horford always complained about playing the 5 - pecs aside, he and the Hawks have done very well.
                          Horford's desire to play the 4 makes him a gettable free agent next offseason. I guess we'll see how Atlanta integrates Splitter and if it gives Horford more time at the 4.

Comment

• After watching the first game and listening to the second Demarre can definitely create his own offence if needed. He also shoots very efficient shots.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
                              After watching the first game and listening to the second Demarre can definitely create his own offence if needed. He also shoots very efficient shots.
                              He showed that in Utah as well, and did it a bit with the Hawks. He was always willing to drive, as he was a PF, but his shot got better as he aged and he was better on the perimeter, hence him moving to the 3.

Jae Crowder seems to fall into that same mold IMO.
                              Axel wrote:
                              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                                He showed that in Utah as well, and did it a bit with the Hawks. He was always willing to drive, as he was a PF, but his shot got better as he aged and he was better on the perimeter, hence him moving to the 3.

Jae Crowder seems to fall into that same mold IMO.
                                In Atlanta he was useless after 2 dribbles

Comment

Working...
                                X