Everything DeMarre Carroll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack North wrote: View Post
    lol why more than likely? Cause that was his draft spot?

Carroll has wore #1, 0 and 3 before. I don't think he's gonna ask for 5. That's my number anyways...
    He's worn 20 at Pinheiros. Along with 15.

And he wore 13 in Fort Wayne.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      Whoops. Touche. Hahah It starts already.
      In a way, every thread ends up being the Demar thread...

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
        lol why more than likely? Cause that was his draft spot?

Carroll has wore #1, 0 and 3 before. I don't think he's gonna ask for 5. That's my number anyways...
        He can ask (and prob get it) but it will cost him a nice Rolex.

Comment

• Don't know if anyone posted this but for what it's worth:

Comment

• I just realized Carroll was in the same draft class as DeRozan. Although he's older, Carroll doesn't have any more NBA experience than DeRozan.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
              I just realized Carroll was in the same draft class as DeRozan. Although he's older, Carroll doesn't have any more NBA experience than DeRozan.
              27 playoff games vs 11
              877 playoff minutes vs 441

But regular season, DD has more games and minutes played (by a lot).
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                27 playoff games vs 11
                877 playoff minutes vs 441

But regular season, DD has more games and minutes played (by a lot).
                Playoff game experience is what matters. Carroll had 6 straight playoff games with 20+ points this year. Raptors need players that will show up when the bright lights are on.
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Carroll talks about how to guard Pierce, DeRozan, Butler and Lebron.

https://youtu.be/gD9HxSHhWRY
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Draymond Greens Contract of $82M over 5 ($16.4M per) lines up perfectly with Carrolls.
                    So either Carrolls contract drove Greens, or we got Carroll for right around market value.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                      Draymond Greens Contract of $82M over 5 ($16.4M per) lines up perfectly with Carrolls.
                      So either Carrolls contract drove Greens, or we got Carroll for right around market value.

Funny part is,contract is ridiculous,but in few years we might just say it's a bargain for this kid is gonna do..easily I c him having 15 pts, 6 rebounds,couple assists,blocks..and crazy defense(I love this part,always love guys who are hard nose,and shut ppl on offense)..Played amazing playoff's.
                      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                        In a way, every thread ends up being the Demar thread...
                        Godwin's Law:

As an online RR discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving DeMar and Casey approaches 1.

Comment

• Best photoshop I've seen of Carroll.
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Will he put up similar numbers as last year?

Comment

• rightsideup wrote: View Post
                              Will he put up similar numbers as last year?
                              hopefully better.
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Looks like Bruno is going to have to change his #
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X