No announcement yet.

Everything DeMarre Carroll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looked like he was still going around 50% effort there. My guess is his first game back, with limited minutes will be Boston/ Orlando at home March 18/20. Home games with no big names for him to worry about guarding. Ease in slowly

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post

lmao lost the handle and lazy ass finger roll.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Still no timetable but this looks good
        Trust me they have a timetable. That's just how our organization is. They pretend they know nothing because they don't like to let the public in on much. You can't tell me they have no rough estimate of what game they would like him to be back by. They do, they just like to keep things in house.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
          lmao lost the handle and lazy ass finger roll.
          Yea he was barely trying in this vid you can tell. But it's just nice to see him going one on one. The next step is contact and 5 on 5 and then after that actual in game minutes. There is also a vid of him pulling up for a 3 with ease. I think he'll be just fine.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• draps wrote: View Post
            Looked like he was still going around 50% effort there. My guess is his first game back, with limited minutes will be Boston/ Orlando at home March 18/20. Home games with no big names for him to worry about guarding. Ease in slowly
            That would actually be very smart. You want his first game back to be at home if possible and against a team that doesn't have a big time 3.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              Trust me they have a timetable. That's just how our organization is. They pretend they know nothing because they don't like to let the public in on much. You can't tell me they have no rough estimate of what game they would like him to be back by. They do, they just like to keep things in house.
              I meant no public available timetable. Of course they have an internal timetable.

Comment

I meant no public available timetable. Of course they have an internal timetable.
                Oh okay then yea I agree. I don't know why they don't just tell the public the internal timetable. Like what is the worst that can happen in they told the media?

Comment

Oh okay then yea I agree. I don't know why they don't just tell the public the internal timetable. Like what is the worst that can happen in they told the media?
                  He has a setback and the Internet loses their fucking minds? "terrible signing!!" "We're doomed!"
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I think this way they don't allow the team that he'll come back to play against to gameplan for him. Also as far as the organization is concerned there isn't really any benefit to making it public knowledge, so why bother i guess.

Comment

I think this way they don't allow the team that he'll come back to play against to gameplan for him. Also as far as the organization is concerned there isn't really any benefit to making it public knowledge, so why bother i guess.
                      Good point I guess

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        He has a setback and the Internet loses their fucking minds? "terrible signing!!" "We're doomed!"
                        Lol this is very true. Knowing the Republic that is exactly what would happen. But you would think the organization wouldn't really care about something like that. Fans go crazy about any and everything

Comment

This happened repeatedly with DRose. Unfortunately DRose ended up being made of glass so it really didn't matter what they could have done differently in terms of communication.

Comment

Hold on I need to make a "fire Masai!" sign, then we have officially gone bonkers.

Comment

That would actually be very smart. You want his first game back to be at home if possible and against a team that doesn't have a big time 3.
                              Boston's got Jae Crowder, whose no slouch.... in fact, I have him on my MIP list right behind CJ McCollum.
                              Axel wrote:
                              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                                Boston's got Jae Crowder, whose no slouch.....
                                Battle of the dreadlocks should be fun!

Comment

Working...
                                X