Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good for him. Gonna miss the ol' lug.

Comment

But still 12 mill for Amir? Don't the Celtics already have a ton of fours?
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
        Respect..

Amir's Top 10 Plays

I'm going to really miss this guy. For both on the court and off the court reasons. With that said, glad he's getting 24/2. Also more glad that we're not the team to give it to him.

Anyone willing to bet he gets the loudest return cheer?
        "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
        "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

This leaves a hole to fill. Best of luck amir and hopefully his health improves so he is not done in two years

Comment

I think the saddest part about this is that Amir wasted his best years playing behind Bargnani smh
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Thanks for everything Amir. True pro and tough as nails.
              Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
              Because its 2015

Comment

How are Boston fan reacting to this. It's a big contract ... Will miss Amir ...

Comment

raptorredy wrote: View Post
                  How are Boston fan reacting to this. It's a big contract ... Will miss Amir ...
                  12M for a 9/6 guy. Most fans don't appreciate guys like Amir

Comment

Good luck Amir. Come back in two years and end off as a Raptor.

Comment

Thanks Amir. Tough to see one of my favourites go.
                      OG is our king

Comment

At least he got paid but it is sad to see him go. Good player. Good man. Great Raptor. Hope he does well in Boston. Celtics will love him.

Comment

What this guy did off the court was awesome: embraced the city, fans, and gave a shit.

Reminds me of how I felt after JYD left. Dude is our Haslem. Had the right approach.

I really hope that the locker room retains his lunchbox attitude. It sounds like Carrol will be a nice fit.

I remember when BC gave him that contract and everyone was like "WTF! Dude cant stay in a game! Fouls too much! Overpaid!" Blah blah blah. like it or not you gotta give BC some credit for keeping Amir.

If he's around and serviceable in 2 years, I'd love to see him round out our bench.

Thanks.

Comment

Thanks for all the good times Amir! Best of luck in Beantown! You will go down in my books as one of my all time favourites on the team!
                            Buschfire

Raptors fan since day 1.

Comment

I guess I just don't feel the same love many of the other posters do. He was an OK player for the Raps, was very good in the community, but I am not sad to see him go.

Move on.
                              Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

im with you

hes done as an effective player...12million reasons to be happy to say adios

Comment

Working...
                                X