No announcement yet.

Goodbye Amir Johnson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's hard to picture Amir playing for another team. One of my favourite Raptors player. From what I hear, he was a great teammate, always played through injuries and loved Toronto.

Good luck Amir!

You got a good deal - 24 million over two years is a nice get.

You were a fan favourite and you will be missed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good for him getting a good deal. He deserves it. Was a bright spot on many very bad teams here, and on a couple good ones.

Best of luck to him.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I swear i am going to lose it if everyone boos when he comes back. Top 10 raptor of all time. He better be the first raptor that gets a full standing ovation when he returns
        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

I_Worship_Joe_Johnson wrote: View Post
          I swear i am going to lose it if everyone boos when he comes back. Top 10 raptor of all time. He better be the first raptor that gets a full standing ovation when he returns
          they won't boo him. he is getting the ovation

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
            they won't boo him. he is getting the ovation
            I'm going to boo him.

Comment

https://twitter.com/IamAmirJohnson/s...857536/photo/1

Pure class.

Comment

Yep, good guy. I like Amir. I was sad to watch his ankles fail him.

He goes on the list of guys you will always have a soft spot for.....

Comment

That hurts alot

Comment

i just wept like a bitch
                    #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

Would have been nice to see him stay, but the Raps needed a reduced role and reduced pay for him. He's getting paid and he'll be able to mentor some of the youth Boston is building with. Brad Stevens is gonna love him.
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

BS10 wrote: View Post
                        i just wept like a bitch
                        after youre done you should read Amirs goodbye to Toronto

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                          Would have been nice to see him stay, but the Raps needed a reduced role and reduced pay for him. He's getting paid and he'll be able to mentor some of the youth Boston is building with. Brad Stevens is gonna love him.
                          people in Boston too. Forces Casey to play JV without Amir. towards the end of the season they were cramping each other hence Amirs rebounding fall off.

Comment

First time I genuinely felt sad for a player leaving our team... I sure hope he comes back to finish his career here
                            #Raptor4life

Sorry guys, someone had to do it ;(
                            Last edited by NoPropsneeded; Thu Jul 2, 2015, 02:32 AM.

Comment

Would be cool if he eventually lands a job behind the scenes with the Raptors, in a JYD/Boogie type role.

Comment

I_Worship_Joe_Johnson wrote: View Post
                                I can confidently say he'll receive a standing ovation.

Comment

Working...
                                X