power forward prospects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH wrote: View Post
    It would work. I think I would do that. I'd push to only include one pick though.
    Yea, I agree 2 first rounds is an overpay. I would give him 1x first round and 1x2nd round max.

JJ + 2017 LA Clippers first round would be ideal for Jones.
    Last edited by BS10; Sun Jul 5, 2015, 10:54 PM.
    #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• Just looked up Rockets PF and both Jones and Monty are 1 year 2.8 mill... I'd take either one of those bigs. Can they afford to pay both 'em next year??

Comment

• Hurricane_Herm wrote: View Post
        Just looked up Rockets PF and both Jones and Monty are 1 year 2.8 mill... I'd take either one of those bigs. Can they afford to pay both 'em next year??
        it isnt a money issue but a how many PF does a team need while they have a glaring backcourt issue

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
          it isnt a money issue but a how many PF does a team need while they have a glaring backcourt issue
          Next year they are due for raises, that's when it becomes a money issue, especially considering the overlap at PF like you said.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Next year they are due for raises, that's when it becomes a money issue, especially considering the overlap at PF like you said.
            they have 3-4 PF next year all due extensions i think. orlando has nicholson and harkless. funny noone memtions Nicholson as a PF target

Comment

• Hurricane_Herm wrote: View Post
              Just looked up Rockets PF and both Jones and Monty are 1 year 2.8 mill... I'd take either one of those bigs. Can they afford to pay both 'em next year??
              Possibly but they won't get big minutes, prob 10-20 at the most. They have too many guys in the front court of Dorsey, Capella, Harell, Howard, Montie, Smith, Jones.
              #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• dont forget sneezy, wheezy and doc

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                  they have 3-4 PF next year all due extensions i think. orlando has nicholson and harkless. funny noone memtions Nicholson as a PF target
                  That's because Nicholson has been awful.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Ross for Bennett?...

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                      Ross for Bennett?...
                      No

Comment

That's because Nicholson has been awful.
                        biyombo wasnt tearing up the league either. nicolson was buried behind Gordon, harris, oQuinn, etc by Vaughn. if he and harkless are cheap they are worth a shot.

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                          Ross for Bennett?...
                          I like Bennet but I wouldn't trade Ross for him. I think we'd be underselling Ross.
                          #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• BS10 wrote: View Post
                            I like Bennet but I wouldn't trade Ross for him. I think we'd be underselling Ross.
                            also Bennett isnt cheap. wait until TWolves turn down his option

Comment

• Sources: Cory Joseph and the Toronto Raptors have agreed to a 4-year year deal worth $30 million

I don't think we have money for PF anymore.

Comment

• 2Pat will be our starting PF and Biyombo will play the role of back up C and PF.

Comment

Working...
                                X