Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Josh Smith is still available.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

For all the people worried that we won't get a PF, there's lot of time that we make a deal and trade for a PF. The offseason just begun.
      #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

BS10 wrote: View Post
        For all the people worried that we won't get a PF, there's lot of time that we make a deal and trade for a PF. The offseason just begun.
        Yeah, and lots of assets to use... trade exceptions, lots of draft picks, a couple expendable wing players, Ridnour's non-guaranteed. Once the free agent crop falls into place, the trade market will become a little more clear. As impatient as I am, there's still lots of time.

Comment

octothorp wrote: View Post
          Yeah, and lots of assets to use... trade exceptions, lots of draft picks, a couple expendable wing players, Ridnour's non-guaranteed. Once the free agent crop falls into place, the trade market will become a little more clear. As impatient as I am, there's still lots of time.
          Also if Suns land LMA, we can steal PF Markieff Morris from them as an option because they would need to relieve cap space to sign LMA.

#JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

I've got an idea that might benefit both teams:

Horford for DeRozan

... both expiring. Hawks need a wing to replace Carroll, and raptors need a PF. Hawks got Splitter and locked up Millsap. Both tier 2 level all-stars, although Horford is slightly older and is more injury prone so there is some risk there.

Comment

DD is not going any where ...

Comment

BS10 wrote: View Post
                Also if Suns land LMA, we can steal PF Markieff Morris from them as an option because they would need to relieve cap space to sign LMA.

Suns just dumped a bunch of salary to the Pistons... Marcus Morris, Danny Granger and Reggie Bullock are headed to the Pistons

West would be a good addition for a couple of reasons but for a 3 year term for 20M ...
                Biyombo is a possiblility as well.. He just has to do one thing. Rebound the ball at all and any cost.
                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                - TGO

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                  I've got an idea that might benefit both teams:

Horford for DeRozan

... both expiring. Hawks need a wing to replace Carroll, and raptors need a PF. Hawks got Splitter and locked up Millsap. Both tier 2 level all-stars, although Horford is slightly older and is more injury prone so there is some risk there.
                  Horford is massively underrated with very few flaws in his game on both sides of the ball. Pretty sure that coach Bud knows how important he is to the Hawks. Absolutely no way Atlanta trades him unless they're blowing it up.

Comment

fuck it just play Bebe even if he sucks.
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                      fuck it just play Bebe even if he sucks.
                      +1. I mean, if we can't develop Bebe to at least Biyombo level of competence, then we might as well give up on internal player development altogether and just keep signing 2nd tier veterans like the Mavs.

Comment

• Fuck it, just play DeAndre Daniels at the 4

Comment

• Nobody's mentioned Kyle O'Quinn yet and we should. The dude can ball.

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
                            Nobody's mentioned Kyle O'Quinn yet and we should. The dude can ball.
                            That dude with the beard who played in Orlando? I swear everytime I see him, I think he's some 15 year nba vet I never heard of. Turns out he's only 25, and 6'10 250 pounds... Jeez he's bigger than Jonas

Comment

• markief morris, markief morris, markief morris
                              "Bruno?
                              Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                              He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                                Suns just dumped a bunch of salary to the Pistons... Marcus Morris, Danny Granger and Reggie Bullock are headed to the Pistons

West would be a good addition for a couple of reasons but for a 3 year term for 20M ...
                                Biyombo is a possiblility as well.. He just has to do one thing. Rebound the ball at all and any cost.
                                Suns still need to dump more salary to get LMA because they signed B. Knight to a 70 mil/5 year deal and T. Chandler to a 52 mil/4 year deal. To sign LMA to a max deal they would have to dump an additional 12-13 mil in cap.
                                Last edited by BS10; Thu Jul 2, 2015, 05:33 PM.
                                #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

Working...
                                X