X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• twins can go insane at any moment it's true
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Faried just doesn't fit in the current NBA system that teams run, Jones fits it extremely well.

15 years ago Faried would be a perennial all-star.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
        morris is a twin and convicted felon
        Pretty sure he's not a convicted felon lol.

As of now, just an alleged felon.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
        "Bruno?
        Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
        He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• stooley wrote: View Post
          I don't get the love for jones. Had pretty bad rpm and warp. Morris is elite in those stats. I like him more

In his defense, he only played 33 games last season.

Comment

• Kief or Jones would make me very happy.

The downside to having a FO that doesn't have leaks is we have no idea which way Masai is leaning. It could be West, it could be Taj, it could be a trade, it could be nobody.

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
              Kief or Jones would make me very happy.

The downside to having a FO that doesn't have leaks is we have no idea which way Masai is leaning. It could be West, it could be Taj, it could be a trade, it could be nobody.
              The flip side, we can argue everything since no one can really predict what Masai will do!
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Terrence Jones is younger, cheaper and arguably better than Kenneth Faried. The end.

Younger and cheaper, but I would say he's just a poor man's Faried. He can handle the ball pretty well for a PF, but otherwise he's not better than Faried at anything. He's an athletic PF who can't shoot, plays bad defense, fits a run and gun offensive style well, rebounds pretty well, not a smart player. But unlike Faried, he's not an elite rebounder, he doesn't always play with energy, he can coast in some games, and he often plays soft.

I'm not really a big fan of either player for this team.

I'd take Faried if he doesn't cost much, like a low 1st rounder + Ross + cap space, or something like that. I think he's a nice player but not the best fit for our team.

I wouldn't give anything of value for Terrence Jones, I think Patrick Patterson is a better player.

Comment

I think he was implying being a twin is a felony ... Haha

Comment

• I would actually be into giving Derrick Williams a shot at backup PF. For minimal money of course. And if everything else falls though

Comment

OJ is that you?
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
                        Younger and cheaper, but I would say he's just a poor man's Faried. He can handle the ball pretty well for a PF, but otherwise he's not better than Faried at anything. He's an athletic PF who can't shoot, plays bad defense, fits a run and gun offensive style well, rebounds pretty well, not a smart player. But unlike Faried, he's not an elite rebounder, he doesn't always play with energy, he can coast in some games, and he often plays soft.

I'd take Faried if he doesn't cost much, like a low 1st rounder + Ross + cap space, or something like that. I think he's a nice player but not the best fit for our team.

I wouldn't give anything of value for Terrence Jones, I think Patrick Patterson is a better player.
                        literally nothing that you've said is true
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Jones passes the eye test more than anyone else you guys have mentioned, nevermind the good stats he puts up, when he's on the court the only visible weakness he has is size, which he makes up for in athleticism, and just not having the greatest post up game (which we can make up for in JV). Honestly T jones and nobody else.

Comment

• WhatRhymesWithCash wrote: View Post
                            Jones passes the eye test more than anyone else you guys have mentioned, nevermind the good stats he puts up, when he's on the court the only visible weakness he has is size, which he makes up for in athleticism, and just not having the greatest post up game (which we can make up for in JV). Honestly T jones and nobody else.
                            The bold is an option you might get
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

literally nothing that you've said is true
                              Ok, heh.

Comment

• BobLoblaw wrote: View Post

Great assessment. That being said, I am ok with giving Denver Ross + another first round+ cap space for Farid and his very reasonable contract ( based on this summer's number).

Comment

Working...
                                X