power forward prospects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
    Sources: Cory Joseph and the Toronto Raptors have agreed to a 4-year year deal worth $30 million

I don't think we have money for PF anymore.
    I think we get one via trade. Its really the only way. But we still have 2pat.
    #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

Sources: Cory Joseph and the Toronto Raptors have agreed to a 4-year year deal worth $30 million

I don't think we have money for PF anymore.
      Woah that's a lot of money

Houston, we have a problem. We need Terrence Jones.

Comment

• BS10 wrote: View Post
        I think we get one via trade. Its really the only way. But we still have 2pat.
        It think it will be 2Pat and that will be the biggest mistake MU made this summer.

Comment

It think it will be 2Pat and that will be the biggest mistake MU made this summer.
          no, keeping Casey trumps almost anything MU did or could do

Comment

• Why do people keep say Toronto needs a PF and bring up Faried and Jones as the answer. Neither are traditional PF. If Durant leaves OKC may be willing to deal Ibaka next season. Ideal PF for Toronto would be a rebounder and help defender plus adding some range past 15 feet would be nice too.

Comment

• I kinda hope masai gets a pf for like this year to see how good jv is. i dont want to commit to a pf longterm without knowing that they are a good fit with jv. As for this year an all around glue guy would be best i think. Thats really what amir was and he was quite important. I dont rly like faried or jones right now, but to be honest i hardly know their games'. I just think our pf has to move the ball reletively well because of how stagnant the offense was at times and i dont think either of those two are particularly good at that but again i dont really know thier games all that well.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                I kinda hope masai gets a pf for like this year to see how good jv is. i dont want to commit to a pf longterm without knowing that they are a good fit with jv. As for this year an all around glue guy would be best i think. Thats really what amir was and he was quite important. I dont rly like faried or jones right now, but to be honest i hardly know their games'. I just think our pf has to move the ball reletively well because of how stagnant the offense was at times and i dont think either of those two are particularly good at that but again i dont really know thier games all that well.
                Jones would probably be decent but we should really wait like you said. We will get someone. Right now we have a very capable 2pat who could start.

Comment

• The cap situation is pretty tight for Hansbrough's cap hold.... $4,324,106.

He could be back.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                    The cap situation is pretty tight for Hansbrough's cap hold.... $4,324,106.

He could be back.
                    looks like it. oh boy
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• or maybe lowrys about to be traded. HANS backup plan
                      in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Based on Dan H , he claims that if Carroll and Joseph deals are back-ended there is $4.1 million left , however one of the minimum cap space attributions of $525,000 would than be released to allow for Hans.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                          Yeah, but that's risky - Lowry drives a lot of wins for this team. And then you have to do something about all the wing players we'd have.
                          We have to give KL one more year in my estimation. If we could get a quality PF we can compete. Is there any chance David West would consider Toronto?

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                            We have to give KL one more year in my estimation. If we could get a quality PF we can compete. Is there any chance David West would consider Toronto?
                            Most likely no. Raptors have very little money to make an offer and he'd rather join a title contender at the vet minimum. Worst case scenario: Ujiri signs Hans and PPat starts and also signs a SG who would be able to bring some scoring of the bench. Which is not that bad but at the same time a bit dissappointing since everyone was hoping for an upgrade at the PF position. Still a lot of time left though.
                            MeDar ReDozan

Comment

• Heatdreamer wrote: View Post
                              Based on Dan H , he claims that if Carroll and Joseph deals are back-ended there is $4.1 million left , however one of the minimum cap space attributions of $525,000 would than be released to allow for Hans.
                              Yep, in the best case scenario (ie smart contract structure and high cap).
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                                The cap situation is pretty tight for Hansbrough's cap hold.... $4,324,106.

He could be back.
                                I personally doubt it. Possible though.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X