• Show
Clear All

• phez wrote: View Post
    can we just trade for faried already
    This
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
      The fact that Biyombo wasn't even given a qualifier should tell us everything we need to know about him. He can replace Steamer but any notion of him logging significant minutes is dreaming.
      I think they're up close to the tax line though, and want to keep some flexibility for next year.

Comment

• BS10 wrote: View Post
        I'm leaning towards Markieff Morris or T.Jones as well. Their both extremely young and can become really great valuable players in time. Morris is the higher IQ guy of the two and has the more polished offensive skills from what I've saw so I would prefer him. T. Jones would be easier to get though since Houston has an abundance of talented guys that they would need to get rid of from their roster. I think Jones would be better for our roster because he wouldn't' take too many possessions away from our younger guys like Ross and Val from developing. I think Markieff would want the ball far more because of his offensive skills.

I hate to say it but i'm rooting for the Suns to get LMA, if we fail to acquire him. I think our squad would be far more talented from stealing the Suns players than the Houston players. But I can go either way.
        Yep, I wouldn't mind Markieff. I think he should be a pretty nice fit next to Jonas on offense. He can already shoot pretty well, and maybe he becomes an ok 3pt shooter in the future. He can pass ok, he can post up. It's an interesting combo with Jonas. His salary is a bargain with cap increase in mind. Even if we want to upgrade in the long term, Markieff will probably be a very valuable trade asset in a few years, assuming he's not in jail.

I guess we should root for Phoenix to get LaMarcus.

Comment

• OK I dont get this Biyombo talk. He allowed opponents to shoot 54.8% on shot attempts at the rim. He's a defensive player right? A rim protector? And on top of that he can do NOTHING on the offensive end.

Comment

• Would anyone consider taking David Lee's contract for a year BUT if and only if he's packaged with Looney?

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
              Not often that the guy with felony assault charges against him gets called the higher IQ guy.

I like Jones more than Morris but Morris and Tucker more than just Jones.
              Haha...did you forget Jones was found guilty in a civil suit I believe and paid up for kicking a homeless guy lying in his way(?). Dicey (both of them) on the personal character scale.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                Haha...did you forget Jones was found guilty in a civil suit I believe and paid up for kicking a homeless guy lying in his way(?). Dicey (both of them) on the personal character scale.
                Haha did not know that Jones booted a homeless guy. Fun times of the rich and famous.
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                  I ain't saying Jones should've done it, but after living downtown long enough..........I understand.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                    This
                    you off the gibson train again?

Comment

• How about:

Demar and future pick

for

Smart and sullinger and about 4.5 million more in capspace.

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                        How about:

Demar and future pick

for

Smart and sullinger and about 4.5 million more in capspace.
                        I would do this in a heart beat, Ainge doesn't do this in a billion years.

Comment

• rapfan10 wrote: View Post
                          OK I dont get this Biyombo talk. He allowed opponents to shoot 54.8% on shot attempts at the rim. He's a defensive player right? A rim protector? And on top of that he can do NOTHING on the offensive end.
                          Both of his Drtgs for last year are at 99. His rebounding %s look good. And he can be a dump-off finisher at the rim. I'm intrigued because he gives us a 7-footers length with the mobility of a PF, I'm not positive that yields results in Casey's hedge and retreat defense, but I wouldn't be surprised either. Finally, he's still young and athletic, while having some experience under his belt.

Comment

• GinobilisBaldSpot wrote: View Post
                            Would anyone consider taking David Lee's contract for a year BUT if and only if he's packaged with Looney?
                            Yup, that one's still very intriguing - two power forwards for the price of one and it sets of 2016 flexibility where a lot of these deals eat up cap space. They probably don't want to give up Looney, but it's not like he can help them now anyway.
                            Last edited by SkywalkerAC; Fri Jul 3, 2015, 03:53 PM.

Comment

• At least Lee knows how to pass the ball, as well can pick and roll and also pop. He use to bea good rebounder.
                              Sure looney would be satisfactory stiff.
                              You would have a three man rotation. Houston still wants to trade their PF , they have not made much noise but do have 10-12 million in cap space, and a restricted free agent who the Kings have plenty of monies

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
                                I ain't saying Jones should've done it, but after living downtown long enough..........I understand.
                                That's cruel guy. The hobo was just sleeping.
                                No soup for you!!

Comment

Working...
                                X