No announcement yet.

power forward prospects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could we trade for one of the PF from Houston whose salaries are between $2.25 and $2.45 with the Ridnour contract and still have $1.55 plus the attribution for a minimum cap hold based on the higher projected salary cap.

Please confirm that 13 players are considered for the salary cap not 15.

Comment

• Has anyone looked at the 2016 draft? there are between 6-8 players projected in the top 15 that can play at the 4 spot. Maybe we are only looking for a 1 year guy and will role with that until we draft our next 4.
      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• How's McBob on the defensive side?

Comment

• GinobilisBaldSpot wrote: View Post
          How's McBob on the defensive side?
          OK. Won't get DPOY consideration but showed effort in CHA. He was missed in CHA on O and D

Comment

• McRoberts is slightly above average in DRPM for a PF (based on two years ago). Poor rebounder though, not sure he's a great fit.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Heatdreamer wrote: View Post
              Could we trade for one of the PF from Houston whose salaries are between $2.25 and $2.45 with the Ridnour contract and still have $1.55 plus the attribution for a minimum cap hold based on the higher projected salary cap.

Please confirm that 13 players are considered for the salary cap not 15.
              Why include the Ridnour contract? We might as well waive him and just use cap space to absorb their contract.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                Why include the Ridnour contract? We might as well waive him and just use cap space to absorb their contract.
                Taking one jnto our cap space would also provide (I think) Houston with a trade exemption to hold for the next year, rather than an expiring contract for a few days. Absorbing into our cap space gives Houston an extra asset, whereas Ridnour wouldn't.
                http://twitter.com/m_shantz

Comment

• Last year if I recall 2Pat and JV together did not work very well. Hopefully that's not the plan going into next season.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                    Last year if I recall 2Pat and JV together did not work very well. Hopefully that's not the plan going into next season.
                    Never used much. 2Pats played more C then stretch 4 under dimwit Casey

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                      Last year if I recall 2Pat and JV together did not work very well. Hopefully that's not the plan going into next season.
                      Offensively, they are a nice pair. It's on the glass that PPatt and Casey's scheme (hard to box out if you're closing out on open 3 pointers) will kill us.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Not sure anyone has mentioned this already, but why not just have JJ play the 4 and let demarre stay at the 3. The main concern with playing him before was floor spacing and DC's irrational hate for him. Now that we have Demarre at the 3, we have the floor spacing we need. He's a good enough help defender and rebounder to play that position in the eastern conference.

Comment

• Pong wrote: View Post
                          Not sure anyone has mentioned this already, but why not just have JJ play the 4 and let demarre stay at the 3. The main concern with playing him before was floor spacing and DC's irrational hate for him. Now that we have Demarre at the 3, we have the floor spacing we need. He's a good enough help defender and rebounder to play that position in the eastern conference.
                          Carroll is a great 3 and terrible 4 keeping him at the 3 is perfectly justified but Casey is a terrible coach who has used Ross as a 4, GV as a 3 and 2Pats as a C. Terrible rotations and players playing out of position is as Casey ball as scramblking and chuckinh

Comment

• He is undersized. And that would not end well.

Right niw this is an incomplete team that is very wing heavy meaningvwevare going to see kuch of the same stuff we saw last season

Comment

• What is your expected production from the PF (28 minutes) 12/6/1 block and solid defense?

The reason I suggest having Ridnour as the trade bait for Donatas after which he can be waived opening more cap space for Houston to sign Josh Smith ?

Comment

• How is Motiejunas defensively?
                                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Working...
                                X