No announcement yet.

power forward prospects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i wonder about Jarnell Stokes. have a couple grizz fan buddies and they say he's kind of fallen out of favor in Memphis. excellent rebounder. good range. very efficient offensive game. believe MU was interested in him last year.
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ross + clips pick for jordan adams and stokes.

i'd do it.
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Since Milwaukee signed Greg Monroe, I wonder if they'd be willing to sell low on Miles Plumlee. He was decent in Phoenix and would be a better back-up for next season than Biyombo or Bebe. He wasn't worth what the Suns wanted, but now that Milwaukee added Monroe, Plumlee seems very unnecessary (Henson & Zaza both were above Plumlee at the end of last season).
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I'm all for Kieff, he is a perfect buy low type player right now and Ross would be great in Phoenix... Would be a bonus that he is out west so if he does finally develop we won't have to see much of him.

I really like the look of :
          KLow / Cujo
          Deebo / Wright
          Carroll / JJ
          Kieff / 2pat
          JV / BB

+ Bruno, Bebe & Daniels

That starting five is tough, defensive and spreads evenly. And that bench is also spread pretty evenly, jj and 2pat accent each other well and because of size similarities they can switch off defensively.... Both lines offer flexibility, defence and scoring at most positions. Would just be nice to add a vet pg / sg for the vet min to offer more leadership and backup the rook... Maybe Andre Miller?

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
            Since Milwaukee signed Greg Monroe, I wonder if they'd be willing to sell low on Miles Plumlee. He was decent in Phoenix and would be a better back-up for next season than Biyombo or Bebe. He wasn't worth what the Suns wanted, but now that Milwaukee added Monroe, Plumlee seems very unnecessary (Henson & Zaza both were above Plumlee at the end of last season).
            i'd be more after Henson, personally.

Miles is the crappy Plumlee right?
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Man, would love me some KEEEEFFFFF! If Ryan Anderson is indeed a target of PHO for Keef, can the Raps facilitate?

Anderson to PHO
              Ross + something to NOLA
              Markieff to TOR

Does that work DanH (aka El Capitan)?
              “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• Balls of Steel wrote: View Post

Man, would love me some KEEEEFFFFF! If Ryan Anderson is indeed a target of PHO for Keef, can the Raps facilitate?

Anderson to PHO
                Ross + something to NOLA
                Markieff to TOR

Does that work DanH (aka El Capitan)?
                Yeah, it works as long as we send Ross+JJ or Ross+BeBe.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I don't understand the point in going after Keef.

Much more interested in TJones if anything.

I am also of the belief that you don't have to solve all that ails your team in 2 weeks. It would be nice, but I don't think it's worth it to give up assets just to get a player in a position of need.

The Raptors are still in asset collection mode, whether that is young talent like CoJo, upside prospects that fit a need like Biyombo or proven starters like Carroll. To go out now and just get a trouble maker like Keef now just to fill in a spot in the team doesn't make sense to me.

I'm not all that sure that Keef is any better than PPat anyway.
                  Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                  Because its 2015

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                    i'd be more after Henson, personally.

Miles is the crappy Plumlee right?
                    Yes.

I suspect Henson is a big part of them moving forward. He is an ideal pair with Monroe to help off-set Monroe's lack of lateral quickness. I can also see them playing Monroe at C with small ball lineups, but generally it seems that the pecking order has Plumlee fairly far down; hence the appeal. The cost to acquire him could be fairly cheap. Henson would cost a lot more.

Plumlee did average 8 + 8 in 25MPG in 2013/2014 (his sophomore season), so it's not like he is completely useless.
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                      I don't understand the point in going after Keef.

I am also of the belief that you don't have to solve all that ails your team in 2 weeks. It would be nice, but I don't think it's worth it to give up assets just to get a player in a position of need.

The Raptors are still in asset collection mode, whether that is young talent like CoJo, upside prospects that fit a need like Biyombo or proven starters like Carroll. To go out now and just get a trouble maker like Keef now just to fill in a spot in the team doesn't make sense to me.

Morris' offence is quite a bit more refined than 2pat.

I'm ok with any deal that gets a younger guy like Morris or Jones.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• http://www.brightsideofthesun.com/20...major-upgrades

PHX looks like they're in a similar position. Good review.

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                          I don't understand the point in going after Keef.

KEEF > PP. As Paul Pierce said, "Toronto doesn't have IT". With Carroll and Keef, they are, "IT".

Lowry
                          Derozan
                          Carroll
                          Morris
                          Valaciunas

This line-up has so much "IT", Stephen King would be all over this!
                          “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• I am not sure how the roster will shake out, but I'd love to see the Raps give a look to John Bryant on their D-League team at least:

http://www.boxscoregeeks.com/article...n-bryant-error
                            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Bryant_(basketball)
                            http://www.sportando.com/en/europe/g...mmer-2015.html

He's 28 this year and has lots of European experience.

Not saying he's the solution at power forward, but he could be this season's Chuck Wagon.

Comment

• How about Pau on the Bulls. He doesn't seem to fit Hoiberg as well as This and his deal is longer than Gibson. @ 7.4M

Comment

• Kief sounds like a real headcase. as if being a freak of nature twin wasn't enough. pass.
                                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                                X