Bosh Trades - For the Administrators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kennay wrote: View Post
    Actually Golden State is looking to get rid of Monta to make more room for Curry. This has actually been a story for a large part of the year, so maybe you should do a little research before making assumptions. Might help your case for regular writer a bit.
    Oh, im sorry Kennay, didnt know you were part of the hiring committee!

The GSW never really said they were going to trade Monta nor they pitched trade offers to other teams involving him. speculation arose that they might want to move him because of his initial attitude towards curry, and then he got injured and curry stepped up. The GM already indicated that Monta "is not going anywhere" because with him and curry, they have the highest scoring backcourt in the NBA.

i guess i did do my research so does that make me a qualified writer now?

Comment

Gasol does NOT make sense for Toronto. He is basically a Euro version of Bosh, plus we saw where he managed to take the Grizzlies when he was their franchise player. Bosh for Bynum, and if Bynum can stay healthy it would make sense.
      Andrew Bynum? R u f**kin kidding me?? hahaha remember when kobe said that in the parking lot?? hahaha

He's good but i think he's a bit injury prone. in 5 seasons with the lakers, he only managed to play 287 games. He missed a total of 123 games. Thats like a season and a half, and he's only 23. What more when he puts in a full season? his body might break down and youll be stuck with a hefty, useless contract (13mil a year). And you dont want Gasol, but he is more efficient than Bynum. He's averaging 18-11-3-1.7 this year, and that was sharing time with Bynum. Imagine if he was the only center in LA, he'd probably be averaging in the 20s. He's a big with good passing skills and he can run the floor pretty good, a perfect compliment to Bargs. He's a post player and defender and can knock down shots within 5-10 feet of the basket. He did get injured this year but he wouldve came back earlier but there was no urgency to rush him back because they had bynum and the Lakers werent really struggling that bad without him.

A Euro version of Bosh? hahaha Have you seen Gasol get the ball from the top of the key and shoot the ball?? have you seen him get the ball, go face-up with a defender and then take a fadeaway J?? and youre telling me to do research???
      hahaha.

I rest my case.
      Last edited by TheGloveinRapsUniform; Fri Apr 16, 2010, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Actually Golden State is looking to get rid of Monta to make more room for Curry. This has actually been a story for a large part of the year, so maybe you should do a little research before making assumptions. Might help your case for regular writer a bit.
        jose and our draft pick for monta? monta would make our team so sick.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

GS turned down Mayo and Thabeet for Monta....I don't even think Jose's family likes him enough to take that trade.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
            jose and our draft pick for monta? monta would make our team so sick.
            yeah, he'd be the NBA scoring champ and we'll be taking NJ's place in the standings. Do you really want a PG taking 25-30 shots a game? Might as well get him 4 centers to play with him and just rebound the ball.

Comment

Hey there's no need to get personal.
              First of all GMs say things like "we're not looking to trade this guy" or whatever all the time. That usually doesn't actually mean much, publicly declaring they're trying to trade someone away is just bad public relations. Personally I'm convinced if they don't resign Nellie as coach and try to develop a more prototypical team the first thing they'll do is trade Monta.
              As for Gasol, I still can't imagine that trade happening. One major thing is that it would make the Lakers look like complete assholes, sending him away to some crappy team after all he's done for them. Bosh's style is also really ball-dominant, while the triangle offense is based on good, quick ball movement. Lastly, the Lakers JUST extended Gasol for some big money. Very doubtful of this trade.

Comment

Working...
              X