Everything Bismack Biyombo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
    I disagree, its difficult to be as good a finisher as DJ is on the PnR. Especially for a guy like Biyombo, who is known to have bricks for hands.
    That could be taught. I'm pretty its easier to learn how to catch than it is to learn how to shoot. Especially at tender age of 23 years old.
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Defensive Captain!
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        That could be taught. I'm pretty its easier to learn how to catch than it is to learn how to shoot. Especially at tender age of 23 years old.
        Casey hates turnovers and Biyombo fumbles ball even after the catch. He looks like he's wearing oven mitts. Guys like Chandler and Jordan have soft hands, its not an easy skill to pick up

Comment

On the flip side, if you haven't learned to adequately catch the ball by age 23, hard to expect much.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Biyombo is a 15-20 minute, rebounding, shot blocking, energy player. His offense is putbacks and lobs.

That's it.

If you expect more, you're going to be sorely disappointed.

Comment

• Started playing ball when he was 14. His a late bloomer. His best basketball is a head of him.
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Naw, soft hands are nature, not nurture. Tyrus Thomas had better hands and a similar game, he's in his prime and playing in Europe this year.
                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Started playing ball when he was 14. His a late bloomer. His best basketball is a head of him.
                  Is 14 old for a basketball player? That's grade 9. Basketball is typically taught in high school. I believe even MJ started at around 14/15 years old as he started his athletic career playing baseball & football.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                    Naw, soft hands are nature, not nurture. Tyrus Thomas had better hands and a similar game, he's in his prime and playing in Europe this year.
                    Tyrus Thomas was a nutcase. BB has a way better head on his shoulders.
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                      Is 14 old for a basketball player? That's grade 9. Basketball is typically taught in high school. I believe even MJ started at around 14/15 years old as he started his athletic career playing baseball & football.
                      Most NBA players now start playing in grade school. Especially in his age range. it would be hard to find another 23 year old NBA player that's only been playing for 9 years.
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Most NBA players now start playing in grade school. Especially in his age range. it would be hard to find another 23 year old NBA player that's only been playing for 9 years.
                        My brother is an AAU, OBA coach. He starts kids in clinics and teams as young as 8 and 9
                        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                          My brother is an AAU, OBA coach. He starts kids in clinics and teams as young as 8 and 9
                          Exactly my point. Hopefully your brother develops a leaguer.
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Exactly my point. Hopefully your brother develops a leaguer.
                            He's got three right now with his older boys being looked at for D1 - D2 in the NCAA
                            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                              He's got three right now with his older boys being looked at for D1 - D2 in the NCAA
                              Wow, thats great. Must be really rewarding. I've been thinking about getting into coaching myself.
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Wow, thats great. Must be really rewarding. I've been thinking about getting into coaching myself.
                                That's his dream. To take kids and get them four years of school paid for...anything beyond that is gravy.

Comment

Working...
                                X