Everything Bismack Biyombo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
    He definitely can hedge. He's one of the most athletic bigs in the entire league
    So he's a better version of the Bro who replaces the summer 3's with blocked shots. Should be fun.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
      This should do it.

Lol Ben Wallace was just as bad if not worst. As long as he can catch a lob he is a threat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
        Lol Ben Wallace was just as bad if not worst. As long as he can catch a lob he is a threat.

.....not in Toronto.

Comment

• ha

Comment

• Is Larry brown the only person who thinks outside the box. Turned inverson into a shooting guard, turn chancey billups into a point guard, let Ben Wallace even tho he had no offence what's so ever?

Comment

biyombo has truely bad hands.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                biyombo has truely bad hands.
                Make him dribble around a tennis ball for a month. Make play some hand ball lol. PP is not a starter

Comment

Make him dribble around a tennis ball for a month. Make play some hand ball lol. PP is not a starter

He had a coach at one point trying to teach him to catch a ball. This was at a pro level.

He catches lobs by putting them into the fourth row, where a 6 year old catches the ball in glee.

That is all

Comment

depends on the matchup. biyombo just doesnt "get" offense. his instincts are terrible too, but he has improved but he is still god awful

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                      Because you're playing 4 on 5 on the other end
                      Last year we played 2 on 5 for majority of the season on that end of the floor... 4 on 5 would be an improvement.

Comment

• I am just putting it out the he is putting up Ben Wallace like numbers and how long was Ben a all star for on defence alone....just saying

Comment

And Biyombo is?
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

I am just putting it out the he is putting up Ben Wallace like numbers and how long was Ben a all star for on defence alone....just saying

There's the problem, your watching the numbers.

Don't focus on just the numbers, cause he isn't anywhere near Ben yet. Maybe one day he could develop defensive instincts that are good enough and on that level, he has the body for it.

He is not there yet however, no point forcing it

Comment

I am just putting it out the he is putting up Ben Wallace like numbers and how long was Ben a all star for on defence alone....just saying
                              Ya, I think people forget that before Ben Wallace was "Big Ben", he was an undrafted nobody. Wallace didn't become the elite contributer he was until he was around 26, in his 5th season and on his 3rd team.

Biyombo is an equally gifted shot blocker and a better rebounder at the same age, and already far more experienced than Wallace was at 22. I think given the right opportunity, Bismack could be very effective as a starter, with a very limited role of course.

Another thing to note, is perhaps people forget just how Raw and BAD Amir was when we first got him. Lol

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                                Ya, I think people forget that before Ben Wallace was "Big Ben", he was an undrafted nobody. Wallace didn't become the elite contributer he was until he was around 26, in his 5th season and on his 3rd team.

Biyombo is an equally gifted shot blocker and a better rebounder at the same age, and already far more experienced than Wallace was at 22. I think given the right opportunity, Bismack could be very effective as a starter, with a very limited role of course.

Another thing to note, is perhaps people forget just how Raw and BAD Amir was when we first got him. Lol
                                Ben Wallace had to find his inner Warrior.

Comment

Working...
                                X