Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
    Is he a C or a PF?
    Can probably guard both positions, but if you play him at 4, unless your 5 is a sharpshooter you're gonna have big spacing issues offensively.

Comment

Is he a C or a PF?
      his natural position is C but he's athletic and fast enough to guard all 3 front court positions, and he's only 22...he could be one of the quiet steals of the summer.

Comment

Is he a C or a PF?
        I think officially he's a C. He could easily play as a PF on the defensive side. And on the offensive side, he's basically a screen then roll to the basket for rebounds player, so he needs a center with a bit of range, if he is playing PF. He might not be bad next to JV if JV keeps improving his offense and range to match his free throw ability.

[Ninjaed. What they said.]

Comment

• good job now we inproved

Comment

• Covers up some of our biggest flaws which is interior defense and rebounding. Masai is giving Casey no excuses.

Comment

• Yuck
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                Biggest downfall of this signing, every SPortsNet showing of Raptors game will have this 1.8 times per night:

Leo Rautions: "You know, I say this so many times but it is still true, I don't know why guys don't catch that ball when they are up there. Why throw it out of bounds when you can easily catch it or deflect it to a teammate?"
                oh god how many times will i hear "Get that garbage outta here" ?
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                  Covers up some of our biggest flaws which is interior defense and rebounding. Masai is giving Casey no excuses.
                  Yep I'm definitely good with this. It's like masai is gonna fish out whether Casey is full of shit or not when hes constantly complaining about not having the right defensive minded/skilled players

Sent from my Samsung S6 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                    We will have to wait and see if that works out. I smell another hedo type of signing right now.

We have no one to draw the defense and actually get carroll open shots, so his percentages are all gonna dip. He isnt a creator on offense. He is a good defender, he isnt a "game changer". Meaning his defense alone isnt gonna win us games.
                    DD is good at that, so is KL the trick is them having confidence in their teammates / being unselfish enough to hit the open man. With practice, extended minutes and touches in the regular season JV could also get better at kicking out for open shots. Demarre was an outstanding get. No problem there.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                      Covers up some of our biggest flaws which is interior defense and rebounding. Masai is giving Casey no excuses.
                      exactly he has 0 excuses we should be the best defensive team in the league and if he runs the offense right our offense should not drop. JV should now be able to stay on the floor. we have periemter defense in our draft pick. only problem with this team now is DD not being able to stretch the floor.

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                        exactly he has 0 excuses we should be the best defensive team in the league and if he runs the offense right our offense should not drop. JV should now be able to stay on the floor. we have periemter defense in our draft pick. only problem with this team now is DD not being able to stretch the floor.
                        GV and Lou took a lot of shots. The offense will fall

Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
                          Biyambo is a worthy successor to the backup C spot once owned by Raptors legend Charles Hayes.

I always felt like no Center would be worthy of taking Charles' spot on the roster, but hopefully The Bismack Attack lives up to the expectations set forth and achieved by Charles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQtRfdAwe5M

You know, it's funny. In the article on the main page about BB, some poster went off on the signing because BB "doesn't have any dunk highlights and is a shitty pick and roll player. Well I guess he hasn't seen this highlight package because all he does is dunk over people and dive to the rim on the P' n' R.

Do we need more from him offensively than what he is showing here?????

Comment

• CT2010 wrote: View Post
                            You know, it's funny. In the article on the main page about BB, some poster went off on the signing because BB "doesn't have any dunk highlights and is a shitty pick and roll player. Well I guess he hasn't seen this highlight package because all he does is dunk over people and dive to the rim on the P' n' R.

Do we need more from him offensively than what he is showing here?????
                            That's what I'm saying. I know it's just highlights and obviously they aren't going to show the many times he's fumbled the ball but he finished in the pick and roll so many times in this highlight reel that I highly doubt he's horrible at it. And as you said that's really all we need him to do. If he can finish in the pick and roll and roll hard and well as finish putbacks since hes such a good offensive rebounder, I'm good. He also supposedly set good screens which is a skill that people take for granted so yea.
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• This made me laugh:
                              http://www.sbnation.com/nba-draft/20...nba-draft-2011

Comment

• Oh jeez... so he could be about 30? haha... he should be in his prime then for the next 2 years.

Comment

Working...
                                X