Everything Bismack Biyombo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    BB just out played a guy that just got the max last summer at his own game. Is Biz going to get the max this summer?
    No way.

Comment

• I'm not ready to say goodbye
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        No way.
        True, if he played with LBJ he would though lol
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Here's the thing that I've always wondered about Biz. Why can't he be our starting 4 next year?
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            Here's the thing that I've always wondered about Biz. Why can't he be our starting 4 next year?
            mainly spacing...depends how we use JV. It's not out of the realm of possibility
            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              Here's the thing that I've always wondered about Biz. Why can't he be our starting 4 next year?
              Too many stretch fours would draw him out of the paint, where he's not as effective

Not to mention having to run an offence with him, DD and JV all on the floor at the same time. Not the easiest thing to do when JV isn't trusted and DD hoists long two's nonstop

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                True, if he played with LBJ he would though lol
                Lebron literally forced Cleveland's hand, embarrassing. No one else would have gave Thompson anything close to that

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                  Too many stretch fours would draw him out of the paint, where he's not as effective

Not to mention having to run an offence with him, DD and JV all on the floor at the same time. Not the easiest thing to do when JV isn't trusted and DD hoists long two's nonstop
                  You assume DD is back

Comment

• Biz is our 2nd most important player coming off the bench, you lose a big cog in the wheel , if they lose him.

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                      You assume DD is back
                      I mean yeah if you can roll out Biz and JV with 3 shooters around them it could work offensively but you'd still have issues. JV would be crowded on post ups, and he'd be forced to take a lot more midrange shots.

And again, defensively you're taking away Biz's biggest strength which is his ability to defend the rim and grab the board by having him guarding guys on the perimeter.

You'd be wasting Biz by playing him with JV.

Comment

• I think we can all agree that Big Bizniss NEEDS to be resigned. Like it's not even a question, he is an elite rim protector and rebounder, we need him backing up Big V. How much would it take to lock up Biz?

Comment

• I imagine Masai is really close with him and Idk if you guys saw but he was with Bismack as he was heading to the locker room after the game. I really hope we lock him up, we need to keep our bench in tact

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                            I imagine Masai is really close with him and Idk if you guys saw but he was with Bismack as he was heading to the locker room after the game. I really hope we lock him up, we need to keep our bench in tact
                            The African connection better work.... I hope it is way better then the European connection with the fat guy from Italy that was here and was he suppose to get us all the Euro stars but instead ate all the pasta buffet in the ACC.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                              The African connection better work.... I hope it is way better then the European connection with the fat guy from Italy that was here and was he suppose to get us all the Euro stars but instead ate all the pasta buffet in the ACC.
                              Lmao BC is a joke compared to the Messiah. Masai knows what needs to be done and I have a lot of confidence in him, he's not cheap and he's a savvy GM. Man it's a good time to be a Raptors fan, after all these years we are finally starting to see a very good team put together from the front office to the the coaching staff to the team itself.

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                                Lmao BC is a joke compared to the Messiah. Masai knows what needs to be done and I have a lot of confidence in him, he's not cheap and he's a savvy GM. Man it's a good time to be a Raptors fan, after all these years we are finally starting to see a very good team put together from the front office to the the coaching staff to the team itself.
                                I feel colangelo just really loved the idea of executive of the year. Every move up until the 2nd last year with the JV pick was to win that award. Where Masai differentiates himself is his approach of inclusion. I feel like he listens a lot more to suggestions from Casey and his coach's needs/wants. Although there was a lot of player movement last year it was the peripheral of the team instead of a new team concept and selling it to us that "this is it. This is the combination that will do it"

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X