• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Lol tmz is reporting on Bismack and the toronto raptors now. Winning is fun
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• So now Biyombo's a liar, we can't have him back on this team that's just inviting bad team chemistry. Disgusting. Suspend him please.

Comment

Who cares.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• http://www.loyaltoatee.com/collectio.../biyombo-white

Who's gonna buy one? lol
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Mutombo clearly says " But you know what, he’s a young man, man, I let him enjoy the fame. He’s making me famous!”
            which means he doesn't really care and TMZ is TMZ.

I hope Kobe pays Jordan for all the moves he took from him all over the years without asking. Now every time a player in the NBA sticks out his tongue while dunking, he should ask Michael if its okay, pretty ridiculous stuff.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
              Did Mutombo patent the "wag"? Maybe he is angling for a royalty on any of Biz's endorsements/ad revenue where he uses the wag. Let it go Dikembe. Seems to me Biz was just trying to be respectful by saying what he did.
              The whole bit really focused on reports that claimed he personally gave Biz the green light. He said it didn't happen. He said he'll talk to Biz this summer back in the Congo about that; newspapers claiming Biz essentially lied about something involving Dike. It didn't sound like Dike has an issue with Biz wagging the finger. Makes sense because that would be petty.

Comment

• Biyombo might make more than Steph Curry next year. Awesome.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                  Biyombo might make more than Steph Curry next year. Awesome.
                  For Golden State
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                    The whole bit really focused on reports that claimed he personally gave Biz the green light. He said it didn't happen. He said he'll talk to Biz this summer back in the Congo about that; newspapers claiming Biz essentially lied about something involving Dike. It didn't sound like Dike has an issue with Biz wagging the finger. Makes sense because that would be petty.
                    I'm pretty sure Dikembe really appreciates Bismack.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                      For Golden State
                      I see what you did there.

Comment

• We should unfortunately prepare for Biz's departure. He's going to end of one of the most sought after free agents while it will be a struggle for us just to clear 12 mill. He'd cost not only Ross but Nando, the full MLE, JJ, and it still wouldn't be enough.

You could package Lowry and Ross to a team with cap room, maybe, but to what end?

Comment

• I was wondering and correct me if I am wrong Biz will face a suspension if he gets another flagrant. Has his been a blatant as Greens kicks?

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                              Much ado about nil. You are right I think Mutombo was having a bit of fun with these reporters who essentially hang around washrooms etc. and ambush celebs with the frivolous question of the day. Anything for a buck I suppose.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                                Much ado about nil. You are right I think Mutombo was having a bit of fun with these reporters who essentially hang around washrooms etc. and ambush celebs with the frivolous question of the day. Anything for a buck I suppose.
                                how dare you call tmz integrity into question. if not for them we would have "nil" for muff shots. i thought you were better than this bendit

Comment

Working...
                                X