Everything Bismack Biyombo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    Lmao BC is a joke compared to the Messiah. Masai knows what needs to be done and I have a lot of confidence in him, he's not cheap and he's a savvy GM. Man it's a good time to be a Raptors fan, after all these years we are finally starting to see a very good team put together from the front office to the the coaching staff to the team itself.
    I agree but Masai better resign him, otherwise that would be a major fail since he signed BB to just a 2 year deal and he gave him an optional on the 2nd year (Obviously he didn't see BB as nothing more then an energy guy much like the Bobcats mistake) This would be the 2nd biggest big man to escape Masai's grasp along with Hassan Whiteside.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
      I agree but Masai better resign him, otherwise that would be a major fail since he signed BB to just a 2 year deal and he gave him an optional on the 2nd year (Obviously he didn't see BB as nothing more then an energy guy much like the Bobcats mistake) This would be the 2nd biggest big man to escape Masai's grasp along with Hassan Whiteside.
      Whiteside was pure luck on Miami's part. They gave him a shot and he showed up, no one knew he would be able to produce in the NBA

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
        Whiteside was pure luck on Miami's part. They gave him a shot and he showed up, no one knew he would be able to produce in the NBA
        You think Bobcats aren't having second thoughts on letting Biz walk?! this is why if you let someone go you best be sure that this decision won't come back to haunt you. I am glad the 905 is now in existence so you can now stash some players there and monitor their progress instead of outright losing them.

But if you want to move forward instead of back, you don't lose Biz.

Comment

• Too bad biz couldn't get just one more rebound today. If only he had the heart of a Ricky Davis. He would have given it everything he had for the 27th board. That is what I don't like about biz. He doesn't have the heart to be the best like Ricky Davis.

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Bismacky Daviyombo

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                Well that's the thing. But let's just enjoy the moment!!!

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Move Ross and use that money to re-sign Biz.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                      You think Bobcats aren't having second thoughts on letting Biz walk?! this is why if you let someone go you best be sure that this decision won't come back to haunt you. I am glad the 905 is now in existence so you can now stash some players there and monitor their progress instead of outright losing them.

But if you want to move forward instead of back, you don't lose Biz.
                      The Hornets fucked up bad by not resigning him, but I don't think he liked it there much. We hear a lot about how a change of scenery can re energize a player. Resign Biz and hope we land a stud PF in the draft those are the goals for this summer IMO

Comment

• Funny how fast opinions change depending on the actual situation. Don't forget we also have JV, who we would all love to see play more minutes. If BB is back, this simply won't be possible.

Comment

• Has a lot to do with expectations and fit as well. Charlotte had him as a starting 5 beside bigAL. That is a lot of clutter where his offensive problems really shine through. We signed him as a 4 year washout on a near minimum deal and put him beside a stretch 4 and left him alone to clean the boards.

I am prepared for either a Ross trade and Powell elevation to keep biz or a biz walk off. Happy for him and it looks like what he did to give himself a player option paid off big time. A question for a capologist. If biz were to pick up his option could we tack on an extension with his proper raise included in the future?

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                            Funny how fast opinions change depending on the actual situation. Don't forget we also have JV, who we would all love to see play more minutes. If BB is back, this simply won't be possible.
                            I don't agree, JV is a monster but in my opinion you need Biz as the backup. He provides elite rim protection and rebounding, you never want a drop off when you go to your bench and Biyombo ensures that doesn't happen. I feel like he likes it here though so lets see how it goes down

Comment

• I wanna see him get paid man. Dude works hard he deserves it. Nobody wants to be underpaid
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                                Has a lot to do with expectations and fit as well. Charlotte had him as a starting 5 beside bigAL. That is a lot of clutter where his offensive problems really shine through. We signed him as a 4 year washout on a near minimum deal and put him beside a stretch 4 and left him alone to clean the boards.

I am prepared for either a Ross trade and Powell elevation to keep biz or a biz walk off. Happy for him and it looks like what he did to give himself a player option paid off big time. A question for a capologist. If biz were to pick up his option could we tack on an extension with his proper raise included in the future?

That's the ideal situation, Ross is great when he's on but he's crazy inconsistent. Norman Powell deserves to be the primary backup to DeMar, he's earned it.

Comment

Working...
                                X