No announcement yet.

Everything Bismack Biyombo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know it's been a while, but I like say is,2 bad wasn't possible for him 2 stay,but the year was exciting with him..so I wish him the best of luck..and if it doesn't work out,maybe down the line the raps can trade T Ross for yah ..salaries are are in the same range ...hehehhehe..
    "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
    My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Don't be surprised if he (along with Ibaka) elevates the Magic into the playoffs - so much good-natured intensity.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
        Don't be surprised if he (along with Ibaka) elevates the Magic into the playoffs - so much good-natured intensity.
        I will be surprised.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
          I will be surprised.
          Why?! Its not like the 7th and 8th playoffs spot are going to be made up of solid teams but Orlando should be in the mix for that final playoffs spot. Sixers and Nets are the only two teams that you can argue that have no shot.

Comment

• Sure, they have a chance. Just like the Raps have a chance of placing 1st in the East. I'd be surprised anyway.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I like Orlando as a dark horse. With vucevic Gordon ibaka and Biyombo you can get creative with some big ball lineups. 3 of those 4 can play on the perimeter
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I love this guy

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  I like Orlando as a dark horse. With vucevic Gordon ibaka and Biyombo you can get creative with some big ball lineups. 3 of those 4 can play on the perimeter
                  to me they may have a issue at the point unless DJ picks up the slack for paytons lack of shooting. I know this is not the main skill a pg is supposed to have but his shooting is so bad you can defend his strengths better

Comment

• rightsideup wrote: View Post
                    to me they may have a issue at the point unless DJ picks up the slack for paytons lack of shooting. I know this is not the main skill a pg is supposed to have but his shooting is so bad you can defend his strengths better
                    CoJo for Aaron Gordon sounds fair

Comment

• Lupe wrote: View Post
                      CoJo for Aaron Gordon sounds fair
                      Even in NBA2K the Magic would reject that offer.

Comment

• I am less concerned about Bismack leaving than most. At the end of the day, he was a back up center. If JV can stay healthy, I think we can mitigate that loss with other rotations.

Comment

• I missed biz a bit. Not saying we beat the Cavs or $70m is worth it, or denying his flaws, just saying that the Cavs pulled a bunch of Globetrotters theatrics and I would have liked to see a biz smack down in response.

Comment

• I'd trade JV for Biz straight up
                            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                              I'd trade JV for Biz straight up
                              Too bad Hennigan isn't still around. Carroll was on his whiteboard. lol. Cavs did end up figuring out how to attack Biz though, so I'm not sure how much of a difference maker he would have been this year.

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                                I'd trade JV for Biz straight up
                                Yeah, that Biz-Ibaka frontcourt was awesome in Orlando this year.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X